PyrateCon

hurricane

First, I do love the name of this event, given its history.

Be that as it may, I see they're hitting the high seas in 2011. Looks like its international waters for piracy on the high seas next year. :unsure: 12 miles out, who knows what will happen!

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

First, I do love the name of this event, given its history.

Be that as it may, I see they're hitting the high seas in 2011. Looks like its international waters for piracy on the high seas next year. ;) 12 miles out, who knows what will happen!

-- Hurricane

It looks like they did a Search and Replace changing 2010 to 2011 and adding "Grande Bahamas" in a few places. Does this mean that the 2010 con is canceled?

Mark

That's what I hear.

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

• 9 months later...

If you talking about the on in Louisiana (french quarter) is gone and dead due to some funny enough con-artist ( so I was told by some ppl close related to organization) , but fear not pirates can not be held back and now it has turn in to " NOLA Pyrate Week " to be held in the french quarter LA, from march 25 to april 3, 2011

http://nolapyrateweek.com/wp/

Anybody going? We probably be there in the weekend :D

Gypsy_Dance_by_depplosion.jpgicon20tarotcardpoker-1.jpg