Searle's 2010 After action

Sgt Johnson

On behalf of all Searle's Bucaneers we wish to say thankyou for making this event the best one yet. I hope that everyone that made the trip had a safe and memorable time. At one point on Saturday afternoon I counted 15 people that were both at last years PIP and this years Searle's. We had people from as far away as California and Northern Pennsylvania. We had people from 10 different states come to this years event. For those that missed the fun, now is the time to make plans for next years event.

This year we had 81 men, women and children at the Fountain of Youth and the battle downtown. The food was great, the gunfire loud and the friendships made and renewed were awesome!

Thanks again to everyone for making Searle's 2010 a rousing success!

Your Searle's Buccaneers officer Core,

Captain William Kunze

Ensign Doug Pummel

Sgt. Jeff Johnson

Cpl. Willie Wobble

Chief Scribe Conrad Matt

Head Camp Mistress Melissa Johnson

Edited by Sgt Johnson

"For God and the King"

Sgt. Jeff Johnson

It was great fun! It's actually got me wondering what I can do to make my kit a little more PC for this particular event.

Hey Jeff, can you tell me the name of all the camp teens? I need them for the journal. Also, who were the sutlers with the wonderful spread inside the tent and what is the name of their company? And who is the guy who does the cannons? I think we were calling him Carlos...

Thanks for the info!

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG