Dinner Impossible: March 31

I was kind of cringing for you when Jay gave you a hug... :lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

You need to point out to your FBH that Chef TOLD you to stay there and watch her.. :lol: You might also point out when he was bragging about his show to her, she had no clue who he was...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

That was bleedin' hilarious! Dogge.. ye've outdone yo'rself! And O'Keefe playin' with as ye attempted t' shoot th' Master Chef... brilliant! And ye lagin' behind near th' sunbathin' beauty... priceless.

Of course, my comments after laughing aloud were "Sterling's gonna kill him!". But my family got a kick out of it. And want to try that rum soaked salmon on the cedar planks now. I told them... they couldn't have my Pirate's Choice rum.

Kudos, Dogge. Ye did the pirate name justice or.. injustice or.. well, ye made it fun. :lol:

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Everyone looked great and you all did us proud! Good show!

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Saw some people I know, others I know by sight/here at the Pub.

Loved the show! Loved the comebacks from all the people playing pirates. And Scarlet and the rest wouldn't have minded a little blood in the food. But Dogge getting his hands wrapped in plastic was hilarious as was going into Albertson's and grabbing huge trays of veggies and such and then trying to pay with those 'funny' coins. Total hoot!

And the best was when Dogge was going to kill the chef and every time he got a gun, it was quickly taken away...great comedy timing!

Well done! ;)

BRILLIANTLY DONE PIRATES OF KEY WEST.....GREAT SIDE BARS BY THOSE FROM THE NORTH... I TOO THINK THE RUM BREAKS SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE PLENTIFUL BUT THE THE WHOLE SHOOTING THE COOK THING WAS WELL DONE...HEY WAS THAT STUFF LOADED?...FOOD LOOKED GREAT AND WE HAD A LOT OF FUN WATCHING YOU GUYS GOOF AROUND (?)..SCARLETT SHOULDN"T BE GIVEN KNIVES XCEPTING WHEN SHE'S MAD!!!!.....EVERY ONE DID GREAT!!!!

Much giggling from St Augustine.........

"And the best was when Dogge was going to kill the chef and every time he got a gun, it was quickly taken away...great comedy timing!"

Well done! :P

That man, taking the guns off of M.A.d'Dogge was our Mr. Edward O'kefee(I think I got the correct spelling, M.A.d'Dogge's latest sidekick.

the biggest compliment we have got so far......that NONE of the scripted parts that the Producers brought for us...to make sure there was a flow to the show...ever made it to air....

everything that made it on the show...was improv'd or off the cuff...the producers have said that there was sooo much that simply couldnt fit do to time constraints...and are seriously considering a 2nd show...of just outtakes

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

So, I said it elsewhere, but it bares repeating here, Thanks to Dogge, Edward, Scarlet, Leatherback and Dead Eye for being amazing. As the 'media coordinator' for this shoot, you guys made me look darn good! You were all awesome and make my job easy... heck you make it look like i know what i'm doing :)

Speaking of what I'm doing.... I am putting video up on Youtube of the show...

The segments are slow to upload

Diosa's Youtube Page

The first two are up and the others in que to upload throughout the day, so keep checking back if you want to see them all!

And if you didn't see the Freaky Festivals show we also did down there this year, it's also on my page :)

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

the biggest compliment we have got so far......that NONE of the scripted parts that the Producers brought for us...to make sure there was a flow to the show...ever made it to air....

everything that made it on the show...was improv'd or off the cuff...the producers have said that there was sooo much that simply couldnt fit do to time constraints...and are seriously considering a 2nd show...of just outtakes

Well let us hope for the best as I am sure many of us would love to see the bits left out...

Crewe of the Archangel

Well let us hope for the best as I am sure many of us would love to see the bits left out...

Agreed on that, I was laughing all day through the whole 10 hours of the show, they could make a whole series out of the fun stuff! ALthough I must say, I was editing and uploading these pieces at work and keep giggling at Dogge's lines..... My coworkers think i'm loony... yeah, i know... not a long stretch....

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Agreed on that, I was laughing all day through the whole 10 hours of the show, they could make a whole series out of the fun stuff! ALthough I must say, I was editing and uploading these pieces at work and keep giggling at Dogge's lines..... My coworkers think i'm loony... yeah, i know... not a long stretch....

Diosa,

I know I have to told you this already, but it bears repeating. Thank you so much for giving me the chance to be a part of this. I really had the time of my life. I just wish the final edited version would have been half as funny as the raw footage. You did us all proud that day, and I am just glad I didn't let you down. Thanks Again

E O'K

Diosa,

I know I have to told you this already, but it bears repeating. Thank you so much for giving me the chance to be a part of this. I really had the time of my life. I just wish the final edited version would have been half as funny as the raw footage. You did us all proud that day, and I am just glad I didn't let you down. Thanks Again

E O'K

You had the time of your life getting yelled at every other minute and told to lug things around every minute of a 10 hour day? No wonder Lily snatched you up :lol:

You guys rocked! and I'm with you on hoping for more of the raw footage to come out down the road, but ya know, it is only a 1 hour show... :) I am sure they have about 8 hours of comedic content out of that shoot. You guys were 'on' from beginning to end. I am just happy I got to hang out with Marc Summers over by the editing tent and watch the whole day. It was a blast!

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Saw the Show twice with a house full of Pirates eeerrr on the west coast... We really enjoyed the show!

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I went over to my folks (they have TV reception) to watch this. My mom said M.A. d'Dogge was the funniest pirate.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I posed this question on Ye Olde Tavern and now will do so here.

Any of ye who participated recall the recipes? Or does anyone know where I can obtain those recipes? My family (parents, nieces and nephew, sister, aunts and uncles, etc) wants to try those awesome dishes now. I swear, everyone was smacking their lips - along with laughing histerically at M.A. d'Dogge.

Again, where can I obtain the recipes for those fine dishes and entrees?

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!