Starting the week of St. Pat's

Pew

shamrock.gif Beginning here Saturday: http://www.inspiredeventsllc.com/kibeerandbourbon/ shamrock.gif

Ending Sunday-ish with Kegs and eggs.

With a grande wednesday of ICB's locally.

What are your plans?

StPaddys.jpg

:unsure:B) B)

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

starting this sat...finding my Kilt....hen looking for my sporran/hose/shoes...and other insundries....then procedding to get yelled at by the Wife for asking her 1000 times where the hell is my "wanna pet my sporran?" shirt and probably settling on my "Guiness made me Stout" or my "Guiness is Gaelic for Genious" shirt instead.... B)

Sunday...heading DownTown D-Troit...for the Annual Corktown Parade....walking the Corktown Mile....heading home to nurse my "cammara Flash" burns from under my kilt....and probably (if all goes to plan) passin out

we usually have so much "FUN" on Sunday...i have yet to recupe by St Pats Day...!!!???!! B)

corse thats ok...my family wears orange anyway... :unsure:

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Sittn' here a shaking my head... 'wanna' pet my sporran' rolleyes.gif

March 17th is a family day in my household with a trip to see the NYC parade start to finish. wink.gif

But today I'll wear my 'The Million Mick March... It's an Irish thing' t-shirt. biggrin.gif

Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

Started last night by seeing the Wolfe Tones in concert. Was suppose to march in two St. Patrick's Day parades over this weekend but they were cancelled because of the wind and rain we're having, but fear not more parades are scheduled later on in the month. Monday is one of my sister's birthdays, Tuesday another one of my sister's is scheduled to have ceasarean to give birth to my niece who will have the initials ARR. I'm allowed two floating holidays at my job so I'm taking the high holiday as one and will spend the morning cooking and eating an Irish Fry and then for dinner it'll be corned beef and cabbage.