April 10, 2010 | 6th Annual Fells Point Privateer Day 2010

Island Cutter

the foundation is headed that way. 1st mate matt and duncan head up their respective areas. Duncan does the living history side of things. He doesn't post much, but he does watch so just fire away if you have anything for him. I'll be talking to him later on today or tomorrow anyhow and will make sure he pokes his head in.

• 4 weeks later...

You know I will be there. I will not be able to much of the daytime stuff. I hope to be at the Square in Fells "Pint" by 4 o'clock. I hope to have my fist beer down by 4:05. If any of you that have been to this event from it's start please track me down. If you can, make sure you do the Ball the Friday night before. Last years was a blast. Having see this grow from a pub crawl to one of the East coast Pirate events has been awsome!!!! Thanks to all those who come out each year and make this a wondeful event.

see ya soon.

Fair winds

Crimson Corsair.

"No matter where you go. There you are."

Aye, my mate, Bloody Sam Rackham and I will be attending this event. There is going to be a lot going on. The Pride Of Baltimore II sloop and the HMS Bounty are both slated to be there.

At the risk of opening another can of the same worms... and on the wrong shelf, here I go anyway...

Any Pub members heading for this event?

I have questions for any event veterans.

Thanks