I'm drunk....

Keelhauled Conny

Hello all...I know I've been creeping around the boards for a bit...without introducing meself...sooooo, here it goes...I'm drunk, I'm here and...hell...might as well buy a round for everyone....drink up ye cheap bastards!!!! I'll be having some Jameson's, neat, thank you very much...

4167524562_d125b7c73f.jpg

...if I had a nickle and an abortion for every time I heard that....

Can I stand ye a fine Irish whiskey instead. Glad ya poked yer lovely little head out in the open....It's graced us all....

galleon_25235_th1.gif Iron Hand's Plunder Purveyor of Quality Goodes of questionable origins

Hmmm I might just have a glass of water, sit back and watch how this thread pans out....

Welcome to the pub!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

The pleasure is all mine... How about some 15 year old Glenlivet single malt scotch.

Glenlivet is such an enigma!

Don't get me wrong: it's a very pleasant enigma. In fact, after enjoying some of the 12yo earlier this evening, I am now relaxing with a dram or two of the 18yo.

I find each of the Glenlivets to have such individual character that each must be appreciated as uniquely, not just as part of a spectrum.

Much more so, say, than the difference found between the 10 and 15 year old Laphroaigs.

Aye! An enigma well deserving further exploration!

I think my favorite Glenlivet right now is The Nadurra 16yo cask strength.

Aye Jack! The Lagavulin! One of my favorites from Islay!

The pleasure is all mine... How about some 15 year old Glenlivet single malt scotch.

Glenlivet is such an enigma!

Don't get me wrong: it's a very pleasant enigma. In fact, after enjoying some of the 12yo earlier this evening, I am now relaxing with a dram or two of the 18yo.

I find each of the Glenlivets to have such individual character that each must be appreciated as uniquely, not just as part of a spectrum.

Much more so, say, than the difference found between the 10 and 15 year old Laphroaigs.

Aye! An enigma well deserving further exploration!

I think my favorite Glenlivet right now is The Nadurra 16yo cask strength.

Aye Jack! The Lagavulin! One of my favorites from Islay!

This bottle of Lagavalin has been giving me the eye for months now at the liquor store. Everytime I buy some New Belgium it looks at me like..

'You wuss, take me!' hahahaha

I will buy some around my bday I hope

Hey... what happened to that chick we were talking to? hahahaha

Edited by Liam McMac

_Liam McMac

Celtic and Pirate Tailor

Beware the Iron Brigade!

She had too much to drink? ;) :angry:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

QJ, have you ever had Auchentoshan 12? I had some a few months ago and quite liked it. Being these many past months on an alcohol fast, I haven't gone a-searching for a bottle, but I do plan to get me one eventually.

I am also a minor fan of Glen Ord and a major fan of The Macallen 12.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

How about that 100 year old shtuff they found in Antarctica??

Dorian posted this

https://pyracy.com/in...showtopic=16595

"Uh... bartender... a dram of the hundred year old shtuff please."

"Sure kid... just hand over your paycheck."

Edited by Liam McMac

_Liam McMac

Celtic and Pirate Tailor

Beware the Iron Brigade!

Really, it's all good!

No Mission, haven't tried that one yet. Though it may sometimes seem otherwise, there are still more distilleries whose wares I have not sampled than have! :angry:

The Highland Stillhouse, one of my local haunts, has two bookcases of different whiskeys. I call that "the challenge wall"!

Hello all...

...drink up ye cheap bastards!!!! I'll be having some Jameson's, neat, thank you very much...

G'day to ye Lady Connie and welcome.

Cheap bastards indeed. If ye be buying, then I'll have the Jamison 12... neat. rolleyes.gif

Thankee kindly M'lady.

Your servant

Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

...Thanks to all for yer kind hospitality!...and yes, me head is feeling much better...

;^) Conny

Did ye awake wi' any new Ink? Aye, those be me favorites. Particularly if the etching be o' the moniker o' some lass and that, nae th' one beside me!

Edited by capn'rob

Ach, Capn'rob, 'tisent it grand to be old enough to be asking the young lass such questions and not bein' slapped 'bout for the askin'. rolleyes.gif

Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

Aye and Alas! When ye come t' th age where as they be given ye a wink an tellin ye, Ahrr! yer bein sweet! Blast em all! Fer I still be thinkin o' th ol' days! Whence a stroll down Paradise Lane or Princes Landin' Stage would find me rollin' them 'scouse gals by the twain, an I sez so!

Yet again the true part o' this tale be in the Ink itself! Fer ye see Young Keelhauled Conny be sportin' some fine decoration and I be sharin' the tales o' me voyages what's told in the Ink upon meself. If'n ye haven't mayhaps ye'll look upon me Gallery of "Ink".

Capn'rob -

An' I be sayin' Amen to that and be hoistin' a mug with ye to Paradise Lane.

Jas. Hook

Aye, Sir! Aye. To Paradise Lane and th' girls we do adore. They steal our money and pawn our watches and boots but we'ns shall remember naught but their talk of affection the night before! To ye, Sir! I raise me tankard to ye!