Port Wash 2010

LadyBarbossa

• 2 weeks later...

How do I create us a new thread for this year?

Port Washington Pirate Festival June 4,5,6, 2010

www.portpiratefestival.com

General Information:

info@portpiratefestival.com

262-388-9762

Vendor Specific

vendor@portpiratefestival.com

• 2 weeks later...

Wicked!

Hoping I can get there. Suppose I best see about getting a room, too.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 4 weeks later...

Frightening how this topic is dry as low tide on a spit of land!

I'm still planning on attending. I've most of m' arrangements made and now sortin' through items t' take with me. T'was hopin' t' set up a wee encampment, however, I haven't had much luck gettin' ahold of th' admin of th' festival. Bummer. Shall keep attemptin' though.

Red Bess... m' nephew is wantin' to attend, with his girlfriend. We shall see, depends upon funds for him, too.

I notice by yo'r statement on th' status at how excited ye be for this event. :P I'm prayin' for good, sunny, nice, calm winds, 70 degree weather. Generally, exactly what we had in '06. ;)

~Lady B

• 1 month later...

Hope to make this event. I'm not going to even try and contact the management to preform again. Too bloody hard to get the information. Just plan to drink and watch and have fun!

Oy, Red Bess... are ye - the Fool's Gold - doin' Articles for th' kiddies? Has anyone contacted ye about a spot for yo'r set up? I'm curious b'cause I'm wonderin' if they are overlookin' me or forgotten. T'was hopin' for another little sit-down spot for we pirates to relax. I know space is a premium there and wish I could have heard back from someone about this.

Aye, Jib... I would have offered ye a spot next to us if I could.

Anyone from the Archangels attending Port Wash? or are they all attendin' Blackbeards?

Hahaha... I'm not sure what t' toss out for the parade. Candy obviously not. :) I knows better than that. I suppose beads again but then again, e'eryone's doin' that, aye? And I've had some close calls in the past tossin' 'em out (gotta be darn good with yo'r aim of yo'r throwin' arm, mates!). Coins... not havin' much luck findin' any good ones. So... will ponder some more. B)

~Lady B

LOL... Don't know about that. If I do, M.A. d'Dogge 'll be followin' me 'round beggin' for more Conch! LOL

Thanks for th' suggestion. I'll think about it. We shall see when th' time comes.

Two weeks! E'eryone excited?

Again... who's attending this event?

~Lady B

Anyone from the Archangels attending Port Wash? or are they all attendin' Blackbeards?

~Lady B

Haven't been invited back since Bilge stepped down from handling the reenactor side of it...and without camping available any more... some of them that live locally might attend for fun.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ye all shall be missed greatly. :::hugs Red Bess::: especially ye, Bess and Rover.

And can completely understand Sterling.

~Lady B

Ye and Sea Rover 'll be sorely missed. But perhaps another event.

Hoping I can still go (since I was planning to not go Sunday and spend it with my dad in Chicago since it's his birthday). Had an added expense at the last minute - a new battery for the car. I'm still debating if any of this is doable.

~Lady B

Absolutely, Jib! Several times, I should hope! PWPF was just at a bad time this year -- school isn't out yet, my son is in a play that opens this weekend, plus he has fundraiser Saturday, and Sea Rover and myself were both having trouble getting off work. And, as you know, The Fool's Gold weren't to be active participants in the Festival as before. Still, I will certainly miss going -- have a good time and have a pint for me, mate!