Hello Everyone

Hitchhiker90

Hello Everyone, or is that Ahoy? Just wanted to introduce myself. Saw my first glimpse of pirate life at the NC Ren Faire in Nov. 09. Please forgive the not so piratey name. With that out of the way, I reside near Burlington, NC and look forward to going to a few pirate fests. I think the next one in my state is Greenville, NC's pirate fest.

That will never do. You need a much more piratey name like...Mission.

Never mind. Forget I said anything.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

... Saw my first glimpse of pirate life at the NC Ren Faire... I reside near Burlington, NC...

Hell's Thunder!

Why ye live in the middle of Blackbeard country. 'Tis 'bout time ye found ye course to the sweet trade. wink.gif

Welcome aboard.

Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

Welcome to th' Pub. Glad ye found yo'r bearin's to our fine establishment. :) Ye've come to th' right place for anything pirate related. And hopefully, ye'll be jointed with a fine crew, too.

Th' Carolinas be fine country.

Again, welcome aboard.

Oh, and ye owes us a drink. I'll have bailey's irish cream with creme de mint. Thank ye, laddie.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

...Oh, and ye owes us a drink. I'll have bailey's irish cream with creme de mint. Thank ye, laddie.

~Lady B

Hell's Thunder! blink.gif

M'lady B., talk about Absinthe and meeting the Green Faerie... that mix will have ye meeting with the Green Leprechaun.

Slainte!

Jas. Hook rolleyes.gif

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

...Oh, and ye owes us a drink. I'll have bailey's irish cream with creme de mint. Thank ye, laddie.

~Lady B

Hell's Thunder! blink.gif

M'lady B., talk about Absinthe and meeting the Green Faerie... that mix will have ye meeting with the Green Leprechaun.

Slainte!

Jas. Hook rolleyes.gif

LMAO! Oh, Hook... that's nothin'! Ye should drink gin, whiskey, cello, rum, tequila, tequilla rose, wine, scotch, and whatever else one right after th' other, or all at once. Ye'll be meetin' more than th' Green Leprechaun. :lol:

As ye can see, hitchhiker.... we be a wily lot. :lol: BEWARE! <_<

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!