Slops and brocade waistcoat

Liam McMac

Photo0076.jpgPhoto0067.jpg

1 Brocade waistcoat with covered buttons and non-funtional pocket flaps. This waistcoat is quite heavy and will fit up to a 46 inch chest.

$45 or trade... make me an offer

3 pairs of slops

Photo0074.jpgPhoto0075.jpg

2 pairs of size 36-40 inch waist (1) in brown ticking (1) in plain white

1 pair of size 40-44 in brown ticking

These are of light-weight canvas with funtional front pockets and waist adjustments. These slops are measured in actual inches, not pant-sizes so... measure where you wear your pants. Sorry folks these have a little hand-work but are mostly machine made. 30 inches long and unhemed. I assure you that they are good quality.

$45 a pair or trade.... make me an offer

*free shipping

(These are pub member prices) all others pay with their lives.

Edited by Liam McMac

_Liam McMac

Celtic and Pirate Tailor

Beware the Iron Brigade!

Whatever you posted, I can't see it...

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

PM sent

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

what would you like to trade anything you are looking for nice slops and waistcoat

Well sir the only thing that instantly comes to mind are an old pair of size (14) 18th century shoes LOL

If you have something you might want to offer up let me know

_Liam McMac

Celtic and Pirate Tailor

Beware the Iron Brigade!

Well sir the only thing that instantly comes to mind are an old pair of size (14) 18th century shoes LOL

Glad to see another Celt with a firm "understanding" in this life <_<:lol: :lol:

The only place I've found that carry them is Fugawee's!!! Everyone else just looks at you and laughs!;)

Glad to see another Celt with a firm "understanding" in this life laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

The only place I've found that carry them is Fugawee's!!! Everyone else just looks at you and laughs!mad.gif

Aye sir... The ladies love us but cobblers hate us

HAR HAR HAR

_Liam McMac

Celtic and Pirate Tailor

Beware the Iron Brigade!

My slops arrived this week. I love them. The fit and construction is first rate. I loved them so much that I commissioned Mr. McMac to make a a couple other garments.

-Scott (aka. j8ksdad)

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

My slops arrived this week. I love them. The fit and construction is first rate. I loved them so much that I commissioned Mr. McMac to make a a couple other garments.

-Scott (aka. j8ksdad)

Good That....Liam be a fine tailor and be workin' ta make a profession doin' what he likes.....I guess I gotta send him some measurements meself....See how he does on Porky Pyrates......Nice work Liam....

galleon_25235_th1.gif Iron Hand's Plunder Purveyor of Quality Goodes of questionable origins

Aye sir.. all my garments are period patterns with personal touch. My work has improved by leaps and bounds since you last saw them in person. Many more pics in my gallery on Myspace.

Edited by Liam McMac

_Liam McMac

Celtic and Pirate Tailor

Beware the Iron Brigade!

I did see that laddy.......and quit callin' me sir.......Yeah , I'm a Captain, but don't let that out....We might have ta stand back to back ......

Then make me a pair of tickin' slops....I'll send ya me gut size on the pm....

galleon_25235_th1.gif Iron Hand's Plunder Purveyor of Quality Goodes of questionable origins

• 1 month later...

I got ta say....I had the honor of puttin' some of Liam's work in my shop for the last week at a primitive rendezvous and the Colonials ate it up. His work is impecable and very affordable. Liam is in me crew, but aside from that, in almost 40years of re-renacting, I don't think I've ever met anybody so interested in authenticity. His prices are very reasonable and his hand stitching is beyond reproach.

Received my justaucorps made by Mr. McMac. Fine workmanship as always. And he was great in getting it to me in time for an event even when his sewing machine was broken. I highly recommend him!