Onsite registration and tent footprint

Sgt Johnson

Greetings one and all. Thank you all for the intrest you have shown for the upcoming Searle's Raid event! I have some news that needs to be passed along. Pease make sure that this info gets to those that are making the trip to the event.

1) I need your tent foot print. Size of tent with guide lines inplace. (I told Shay of the Keys that I wouldn't need the info, but alas things change, sorry Shay.) Please email me at jeffjohnsonfl@yahoo.com or PM me on the Pub.

2) Registration will take place onsite when you arrive. Due to a last minute unforseen budget shortfall (The city cut our grant funding) we are asking everyone to pay $5 dollars at the registration tent. This will cover firewood, food , hay , and gunpowder for the event. We are very sorry to have to ask you for this with such short notice, but the city has put us in a bit of a bind.

There will be a second , voluntery, $5 dollars collected if anyone wishes to take part in the Saturday night jollification after the feast and battle. This will allow access to adult libations through the evening. We appreciate your understanding in this matter and look forward to seeing you all In March.

3) If anyone is interested in learning how to prepare period 17th food please email Melissa Johnson at melshell1@yahoo.com. She is Head camp Mistress and is looking for people to help out in the Kitchen.

Edited by Sgt Johnson

"For God and the King"

Sgt. Jeff Johnson

$10 is a cheap price for this event. It is amazing and something everyone should attend at least once.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Well I booked my flight there.... (I'll book my return after I put some more money in the bank this morning :lol: )

I arrive in Jacksonville at 8:38 on Friday morning....

(e-mailing Sgt. Johnson with alla the imformation and tent foot print)

YAY......

Well since Patrick is going, I had to look into it.

My flight arrives into Jacksonville around 11:30am on Friday. (If anyone happens to be be going by JAX around 12-1pm on Friday, I'd love not to have to pay a cab to get over to St. Augustine... ;) )

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Nor will you be the only one wearing a Patrick Hand original hat.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 2 weeks later...