Michael the Tailor

MadJack

Has anyone had dealing with Michael the Tailor? Is he still in business? I was thinking of buying trousers from him. Has anyone got his email address? Thanks

Unfortunately, Michael died a few years back. His wife is keeping the website up as a memorial to him. He did excellent work, and was extremely reasonable with his prices. A great loss to the reenactor community !!!

>>>>> Cascabel

Has anyone had dealing with Michael the Tailor? Is he still in business? I was thinking of buying trousers from him. Has anyone got his email address? Thanks

Unfortunately, Michael died a few years back. His wife is keeping the website up as a memorial to him. He did excellent work, and was extremely reasonable with his prices. A great loss to the reenactor community !!!

>>>>> Cascabel

That guy had one of the widest selections of clothing I've ever seen.. very impressive

_Liam McMac

Celtic and Pirate Tailor

Beware the Iron Brigade!

>>>>> Cascabel

That guy had one of the widest selections of clothing I've ever seen.. very impressive