whydah in st. louis

silas thatcher

I saw the exhibit in the Field Museum-Chicago last July, I'd definitely go to see it again! Any more details? I thought it was headed for the West Coast after VA? I'll be out on summer break by then, and I would make time to go if it is really coming that close.

Bo

Yeah after seeing your post I went and Googled the hell outta this! I found that article, and this link to the Science Center with the ticket info:

http://www.slsc.org/content.aspx?id=6713

Finally some sunshine in my gloomy, dreary, muddy world! We gotta make arrangements for the middle waters pirates to invade this thing! It would also be a good oppotunity to deliver the poles for DeChartres! Happy pyrate!

Bo

Edited by Capt. Bo of the WTF co.

Hmm... I missed viewing the exhibit when it was in Chicago. Should see about possibly making it to St. Louis to view the exhibit.

Thanks for th' heads up, Silas. :)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I'm really eager for the exhibit to come to Denver, but I can't get any info on it, no matter where I look. I do know Denver is supposed to be one of the stops, but nobody knows when it's coming. Does anyone know if there's a set schedule? Or is it kind of "fluid?"

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

edit- found it.

Chicago: February 25 2009

TBA: Winter/Spring 2010

St. Louis: Summer/Fall 2010

TBA: Winter/Spring 2011

Denver: Summer/Fall 2011

Phoenix: Winter/Spring 2012

Cleveland: Summer/Fall 2012

Thanks! I couldn't find that list to save my life! Bummer that I've got to wait that long though... And I have no interest in venturing to Missouri... Oh well, at least we're on the list.

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow