Happy Naturalist Day Sterling

Cheeky Actress

Sterling Happy natal day to ye.......aye aye~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...haa haa ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ harr harrr....

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Merry Birthday! :)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Happiest of birthdays to you captain!

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

Holy Mary Mother of God! Tis Sterling's Birthday?!

::: puts on "Celebration" by Cool and the Gang; has several barrels of port, absinthe, rum and more rolled in::: Hide th' gallows! Tis cause for celebration!

To one of th' finest pirates :::clears throat::: Ok, Pyrate Hunters and Privateers out there. Here's to ye, Sterling. Albeit... ahead of time. :unsure:

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Marsha?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Happy Birthday, Capt. Sterling!

I only hope I am in as as good shape as you when I achieve a similar number of years on this planet! B)

I imagine that I express the same sentiment as many others, exactly how old is "Old As Dirt?" B)

I made the type bigger so you could see it without "spectacles" or a magnifying glass.

I also made it bold so you could "hear it" without your ear trumpet.

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

Naturalist??? Exactly what sort of philosphical environmental position do you take Captian? However, as to your natal day, many happy returns of the day. We hope that you have a wonder commemeration of the anniversary of the day you began this journey. It's a pleasure to have you share portions of our life's journey.