Who Goes There? - Identify Yourself!

Stynky Tudor

There are lots of people missing. :D

Like who? Let's make a list... I am curious how many of the people at PiP are on this board.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I can see it. Here, let me see if I can fix that botched code for y'all:

F103D90_DSC2103-1%2017x11%20halfsize.jpg

Ok, the front row (folks kneeling) are: Mad Dog (but not M.A. d'Dogge), 1st woman I don't know, Mercury QM William F. Brand, Israel P. Cross, Isreal's Victim (behind him - I believe his name is Steven S. Sepulvida, but I don't think he posts here), Vintage A. Sailor, Sansanee Æ. Sailor, 1st guy I don't know holding No Rum ®. Charlie (who I am almost certain doesn't actually post here), Fayma Z. Callahan, some Skanky F. Guy, Jill-Handed B. Red, Kate J. Bagley, Michael Q. Bagley, oderless T. eye, 2nd guy I don't know who is behind 2nd woman I don't know.

Ok, someone else do the next row. Also, if you know people I don't, feel free to fill in.

Haha. Me and johnny aren't in there either. :)

I'm hoping this will help. It is a larger photo that you can blow up without it getting quite as pixillated in the process for those of you looking.

Pub Crew Large.jpg

And here's a second large one, with people positioned slightly differently, which may help:

Pub Crew Large 2.jpg

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

2- Jaded Jetty

8- No Rum Charlie's Father (First Year here with Sarah and Charlie)

18- Paul (Friend of Jamaica Rose and Michael Lampe)

20- Don Maitz

22- Scott Brewer (St. Augustine Pirate Festival)

23- Erasmi Brewer (St. Augustine Pirate Festival)

24- Blackwolf (Pirates of the Treasured Coast)

25- Luna (Pirates of the Treasured Coast)

29- Kip (Park Staff)

35- Crudbeard

47- Jezzy (Sacred Heart Crewe)

48 Jamaica Rose

51- Braze

That's all I could add. Looking forward to seeing everyone in 2010! ;)

Here, this may help:

gallery_1929_23_114561.jpg

27. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------Golden Goddess

34. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------Bloody Bill

Caribbean Pearl

Wow, only three unknowns!

Margaret Raven is a cool name. (Like Marion Ravenwood.) I think I'll even update that surgeon's journal page for to include it.

Mission_banner5.JPG

:lol: Got'cha. Although since it involves Stynky, this may or may not be so as past evidence suggests. (I shouldn't have copied the numbered pic and info into Stynky's post yet...now I have to change everything twice. Grumble... :lol: )

Mission_banner5.JPG

biggrin.gif Got'cha. Although since it involves Stynky, this may or may not be so as past evidence suggests. (I shouldn't have copied the numbered pic and info into Stynky's post yet...now I have to change everything twice. Grumble... tongue.gif )

One more thing. I checked my Birth Certificate and I'm actually 59. You've put me as 58. although, it does make me feel a bit younger.

So you did have an ID here previously in the name of Maddog? I didn't know that. I'll change your status on the photos. (Stynky posted the original post which didn't work and then I went back into his post and edited it so that the photo info would be in the first post so that people wouldn't have to search for it. I'll put a note in there to that effect.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 1 month later...

Erasmia Brewer....Hi there..Such is a real name Scott is My Husband...THE wench and Bad Dog...We Are a little to quiet I guess..and yes we post occasionally...Ancient City Privateers is the group we belong too..We dont have a Captain but we have elders..Scott and I are one of the Two Pairs of Elders as well as running the St Augustine Pirate Gathering with the crew....

And that completes it! Thanks! (I attached your forum names to your numbers. Sometimes it's hard to tell who posts here and who doesn't.)

If anyone else has been wrongly tagged as a non-poster, just let me know and I'll fix the first list.

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 2 months later...

Do they post here? I don't recognize their names.

Mission_banner5.JPG

Do they post here? I don't recognize their names.

Aye, I do, Sea Horse aka Avery. The rest do not, but you should know Commodore Yellowbeard, he brings 2 cannon for the battles. Maybe the purple tent is a clue eh?

No one has heard of me because I never left any witnesses.

Oh yeah, I know who you're talking about. :blink:

The only reason I asked was because picture was originally intended to be of people who post on the pub. (The swoopy skull and swords flag behind us in the photo used to be the pub symbol, although it's kind of been modified since they upgraded the forum last year.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

I'm working to get others to join and post on the forum. The information here seems invaluable for the upcoming fest. I honestly don't remember where I was when the picture was taken, but I was present, somewhere,,,, the fog of rum (after hours of course).

No one has heard of me because I never left any witnesses.

• 4 months later...