Kern County Pirates Raid on the Mortuary | Bakersfield, CA

Kenneth

Thursday, January 28th 2010, 6:00pm

Were raiding the Mortuary!! Then having dinner....Everyones already deceased so it should be an easy take!

Kern County Pirates/Privateers are hosting with food, drink and pressing any newbies in the Kern County/Bakersfield area!

Where: Mission Family Mortuary - In the Greatroom

531 California Ave

Bakersfield, Ca 93304

Edited by Kenneth

"Without caffine, I'd have no personality at all"

It sounds like people be dyin to get into this event.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

It should be deadly fun! You gotta come out for a visit Graydog, our group is getting bigger. Can't wait for ojai, there should be quite a large number of us between Double Cross and Kern Co.

Shyte! If Eye was naughwt going to the Sacramento pirate rendezvous Eye surley

eyer would have made my way to your revival eagh eagh ~ been wantin to meet you and Casket Chris...Oh your one in the same?

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Dang, wish it wasn't such a long haul to your neck of the woods. I've always wanted to arrive at a raid and use the line "They was dead when I got here!" LOL Have a great time! :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

It should be deadly fun! You gotta come out for a visit Graydog, our group is getting bigger. Can't wait for ojai, there should be quite a large number of us between Double Cross and Kern Co.

Actually, I would dearly love to attend this event. Yer fellows impression is spot on and it would be a true privledge to be with ye. The problem be that it's on a Thursday Night. It being 180 miles away makes a week night event just beyond me reach. Now if it were a Saturday, then bein thar with bells on be not an issue.

Fair winds,

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Would any be interested in joining us for a raid on our local museum? I could plan it on a Saturday, make a day of it, then into the evening for some drink, food, company. Hotel it, then you sail back to your home port on Sunday?

Would any be interested in joining us for a raid on our local museum? I could plan it on a Saturday, make a day of it, then into the evening for some drink, food, company. Hotel it, then you sail back to your home port on Sunday?

Yes, the Alliance of the Double Cross would be interested.

I will bring the dice, but I can't promise I WON'T lie. :rolleyes:

Edited by Graydog

Kenneth is sounds like a fun idea..it is a four hour drive for me but I think it would be worth it.. It all depends when you plan it.. As to gambling with Grey Dog..Be warned he has a knack fer winning though EYE suspect it is more slight of hand...

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."