sale at hancokc fabrics

lady constance

:::whimpers::: damnit! And I can't get up to a Hancock Fabrics (which are way out of town in another city). Blast!

How long is this sale suppose to last, Constance?

Those be some fine fabrics there ye've choosen. :) That one, the embroidered, would make a right nice gown. Especially when I need to make a new gown for a Ball at the end of April.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

i dont know how long the sale lasts... probably til the fabric is gone would be my guess--that is how my hancock does it ...

i only got a yard and a half of the embroidered fabric-- that is all they had.

i MIGHT go to another store or two and see if they have more.. willget it for you....

it is too rich a fabric for my taste except for a set of stays.. long ones..i will pick it up for you if i find more yardage.... just too cheap at 3 bucks a yard to let a 58 inch wide fabric go!!! {and silas is soooooo good about telling me to go to fabric whorehouse!! LOL!!!

let you know! ( you just gave me a reason to get out of the house tomorrow--thanks! cant be disappointing pirate friends yah know!!

LOL... I'm addicted to that place! They usually have awesome fabric. Hell, even 100% silk but they still do not have it in the color I'm looking for. Grrr...

Yes, please do. Thank ye. Lemme know what ye find. :)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!