Muppet Treasure Island Tunes

Captain McCool

So I've been looking for a copy of the Muppet Treasure Island soundtrack, but the cheapest I can find it on Amazon is like $35. Would anyone here happen to have it maybe in MP3 format?

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

So I've been looking for a copy of the Muppet Treasure Island soundtrack, but the cheapest I can find it on Amazon is like $35. Would anyone here happen to have it maybe in MP3 format?

Most of the songs have been uploaded to YouTube. Just do a search on them. It looks like someone also broke up the entire movie and uploaded it but I expect that that will be taken down.

There is a site that you can post the URL for a video and it will covert it into an MP3. See www.FLVtoMP3.com

Mark

Sweet!

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

Being that I was searching for this soundtrack for what seems forever, watch the quality of any tracks you do find. In particular, Professional Pirate sung by Tim Curry is generally of very poor audio quality, muddy and low volume. And- if you try to use Zamzar for some of these tracks, you will find that again, the quality is not necessarily high, though if you want it at all costs, then you takes what you can get, savvy?

BuccaneersBanner2012.jpg

I own it because everyone prattled on and on about how great it was. To be honest, I almost never listen to it. (Alas, I don't rip unpurchased music for myself or for others. Not much of a pirate, am I?)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Not much of a pirate, am I?

Damn it Mission! You're a doctor not a pirate!

Now, where did I put my red shirt? Red shirt...I am doomed, doomed.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

[

maybe you need the brown pants instead........ <_<

Mon Deui, do I look french, no wait..I'm French. Why do think I have this outrageous accent, no?

Marde.... French and a Red Shirt! I'd give up but it wouldn't do any good.

Edited by Graydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

I own it because everyone prattled on and on about how great it was. To be honest, I almost never listen to it. (Alas, I don't rip unpurchased music for myself or for others. Not much of a pirate, am I?)

Mission, I fully support and esteem your viewpoint on the matter. Good man. I, however, am a dirty, dirty music pirate. Sigh. At least they can't hang me for it anymore, right? Anyhoo, I never burn, rip, or otherwise copy music from artists I particularly cherish, especially if they're local and/or generally independent. However, when it comes to Disney... well, all bets are off.

-Captain Jack Sparrow

Aye- what are ye ta do, when the stuff not be available fer purchase anymore..

ah, takes me back to the days o' record collectin' when we'd all share mixed tapes t' pique the palate...and spend many an hour in th' record stores lookin' fer that rare old vinyl....

As a rule, I don't rip what I can buy..but from a collectin' standpoint,if tain't available no more, hang the code! It's more like guidelines anyhow...

Edited by Gunpowder Gertie
BuccaneersBanner2012.jpg