New Sleeved Weskit + Breeches

Bos'n Cross

Well these are part one of my future soldiers kit.....plus reds just a good color to have lol

17363_291480447782_636997782_4610105_853582_n.jpg

new breeches very happy with these....and for the firts time they actually have hand sewn grommets in the back !

17363_291480457782_636997782_4610106_8240916_n.jpg17363_291480472782_636997782_4610107_5563086_n.jpg

Best of all..sleeved weskit with WAY TOO MANY BUTTONS(sorry idk how to rotate the images on the pub lol)...........i must say im quite chuffed with both overall....up next the soldiers coat and full gaiters......then som leathery bits...i think master bagley may be needed...........

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel

My word! Like ye already don't stand out in a crowd... well at least I will be able to find ye right quick when next ye attempt to run away...

well done!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I LOVES! you look BRILLIANT! (but the funny thing is, on my comp it looks pink....) =)

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

Heh, looks pink on my computer too. But seriously, kudos! I am a HUGE fan of the "way too many buttons" look.

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

LMAO!

Well, apparently Callenish jumped upon th' "FB bandwagon". :)

Right nice there, Cross. Ye look spiffy and handsome indeed. Command presense moreso ye will. Lookin' forward to th' rest of th' outfit.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

on my computer it looks coral...

nice job mr cross---- mighty fine!

so how long did it take you to complete?

and dont forget that the dcaptain CANT find you if you stay on the same side as his BAD eye!!!{ and if i remember right that would be to stay to his LEFT at all times!!} ( sorry captain--i could NOT resist that comment!}

i assure all that its not pink...though im fine with it if t'were....lol thanks for all the comments and insults........and i can get past sterling and his goonies........black men run so fast that light itself cant catch then........thats why we look dark...because the light cant keep up.......so ill get away....again........cap maccool ..i too love the too many buttons look...i just dont like making ..the too many buttons look lol...i think it took like 3 days of sewing at work on the ferry.............

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel

........and i can get past sterling and his goonies........

ROTDLMAO!!!!!

Oh, wow! That... LMAO!!! I'm having a moment envisioning the Archangel crew at "The Goonies" now. :D

Nice, Cross. High 5, dude! ;)

Seriously though, I'll agree with the buttons... the massive amount of buttons is smexy.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!