Morgan's Raid

It's time again for our annual Morgan's Raid pirate party at Cameron's Inn in Half Moon Bay! Enjoy an evening of feasting, music and merriment with your brethren pirates! Post here to RSVP if you're interested in joining us. Music will be provided by the Bloody Scupper Plunder Club! Bring a gift to participate in the "Black Pirate Gift Snatching Fiasco" and doubloons for your dinner/drinks/tax/tip/plus tip for the band. Here are the details:

DATE:

Saturday January 30th, 2010

TIME:

4:30pm until 10:00pm

Cameron's Inn

1410 S. Cabrillo Highway

Half Moon Bay CA

CAMERON'S INN WEB SITE:

http://www.cameronsinn.com/

DIRECTIONS TO CAMERON'S INN:

Cameron's Inn directions

WHAT'S GOING ON:

We're celebrating the anniversary of Captain Morgan's infamous raid on Panama! Enjoy dinner, drinks, music and festivities with the pirates! We'll be holding the "Black Pirate Gift Snatching Fiasco"! Draw a number and either choose a gift from the locker, or better yet, STEAL ONE from a fellow pirate! First time pirates and pirate kids are welcome as always! The more the merrier! Piratical parents should be aware that alcoholic beverages are served and that the humor may at time be... well, piratical! Mums, ye be warned!

WHAT TO BRING:

Cash or credit card to pay for food, drinks and to tip your server and bartender.

Cash to tip the band.

A wrapped gift that is either a pirate treasure or a gag gift, valued at $15 or less.

WHAT TO WEAR:

Pirate attire of course!!

WHERE TO STAY THE NIGHT:

Cameron's Inn has just a couple of rooms, if none are available, ask for a recommendation of a nearby hotel. There are several within about a mile.

RHJMap.jpg

• 1 month later...

I wish I had been there. Cameron's Inn is a fine establishment and close to me home port. I would have liked to have met the crew and listened the band. I'll keep an eye out for the next opportunity.

Here's a bloody rum to a life of sailing free - Black William