NorCal 2010

Ransom

Oh aye!

NorCal was the best...

it took us about 19 hours t' drive back..but it was worth ever blessed minute!

I stayed up late looking thru the pictures I took- and I have a bunch o' good ones. AND 3 hours of video to go thru- at which point I shall edit together a travelogue style music video- which I will then post a link to!

Amazing t' meet y'all- sorry I missed y' Jill!

We had a terrific time, hanging out with our pirate brethren- (and the pirate sistern!)

As always The Pirate Charles rocked the event- but the other entertainment was excellent as well! And the food- tastiest meat pies this side of Mrs. Lovett's! Arrrrrrrrrrr! I am so overwhelmed t' be back- but I'll post some pictures when I calm down..the drive was fierce in the hot sun- and me air conditionin' be AWOL, y'see...but I see next year's NorCal in my future.

And- was able t' arrive home- with bottles o' Kraken rum- and Pyrat XO special reserve rum..which we can't get here in the wild's o' Vancouver...believe me- I looked.

Oi- and I'll post a link t' me video- o' the wanking kraken- when I can...

Edited by Gunpowder Gertie
BuccaneersBanner2012.jpg

As a member of the Black Spot Dancers, I say.....WE ROCKED! LOL

Thank-you, Quartermaster James for capturing us with Gertie's camera. That was a total hoot! Just goes to show you, a girl can spend an hour firing cannons shipboard, then come back and dance her toes off. ;)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Crab-1.gif

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Crab-1.gif

LOL You should make this the avatar for Admiral Crab and bring his character into the Pub. ;)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• 2 weeks later...