FlaRF 2010 Pirate Weekend

RedJessi

I missed it last year but I always go at least a few weekends during the event. We'll be there for the pirate weekend this year for sure.

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

• 5 weeks later...

Brig - I wish I could - this will be the first year in a loooong time that I am missing this festival all together. But I am going to be crazy busy throughout March (every single weekend is already booked solid, including a trip to St Auggie for Searle's and a week in Orlando almost immediately thereafter - entertaining incoming visitors, heading to a convention, a wedding and I am volunteering at PrideFest this year - so, CRAZY busy!) and looking forward at all the expenses I am going to be incurring plus all the things that I am NOT going to be able to get done in March - I really need to buckle down and work all this weekend to make a dent in everything from taxes and mortgage brokers to ripping up tile, building book shelves and sewing.

I am already tired. lol