RedJessi

FlaRF 2010 Pirate Weekend

9 posts in this topic

Once again, with feeling!

As per usual, this is at Quiet Waters park in Deerfield Beach. ren-fest.com who's coming?

Ooooh, I loved this event last year...def. gonna try to go again!

I might airship pirate it up. Which means I reaaaaallllly need to wok on my clothes.

I missed it last year but I always go at least a few weekends during the event. We'll be there for the pirate weekend this year for sure.

In true, life-kickage way, it seems I will not be able to attend this event right in me own backyard (*grumbles*)

Aww, Jessi :lol: I'm going to wear my revamped airship pirate getup this year, I was looking forward to seeing yours!

MIGHT be there on Sunday. Maybe.....unsure.gif

Brig - I wish I could - this will be the first year in a loooong time that I am missing this festival all together. But I am going to be crazy busy throughout March (every single weekend is already booked solid, including a trip to St Auggie for Searle's and a week in Orlando almost immediately thereafter - entertaining incoming visitors, heading to a convention, a wedding and I am volunteering at PrideFest this year - so, CRAZY busy!) and looking forward at all the expenses I am going to be incurring plus all the things that I am NOT going to be able to get done in March - I really need to buckle down and work all this weekend to make a dent in everything from taxes and mortgage brokers to ripping up tile, building book shelves and sewing.

I am already tired. lol