I need Belay Pins for my pirate store

tigerlee

Ahoy Matie,

This be Tiger Lee, I run a pirate store in St Augustine, FL. I be needing some gifted wood turner to make me some belay pins. I would like two types: One a simple, light, cheap version 17 inch long for around $7-10. The other more expensive, dark, heavy duty one 21 inch long for $15-20 wholesale. I would want 6 cheaper one and 3 more expensive one fer the first order. I estimate I would reorder 2 to 4 times a year. Best to e-mail me at: tiger@piratefashions.com

Tiger Lee, creator of the Hot Pirate Babe Calendar series

Edited by tigerlee

Ahoy Matie,

This be Tiger Lee, I run a pirate store in St Augustine, FL. I be needing some gifted wood turner to make me some belay pins. I would like two types: One a simple, light, cheap version 17 inch long for around $7-10. The other more expensive, dark, heavy duty one 21 inch long for $15-20 wholesale. I would want 6 cheaper one and 3 more expensive one fer the first order. I estimate I would reorder 2 to 4 times a year. Best to e-mail me at: tiger@piratefashions.com

Tiger Lee, creator of the Hot Pirate Babe Calendar series

Note - "belaying pins", not "belay pins".

Mark

I suggest Sutler John he posts here in the pub and is an excelent sutler http://www.oldsutler....biz/index.html I recently received one of his pins for Christmas from our fine captain and its of excelent quality.

Thank you for the recognition!!

I'm glad you like my work!!

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net