Freakiest Festivals

theM.A.dDogge

ok...those who were down at PiP...might have seen the film crewe for the Freakiest Festivals with Dave Gertner, wondering round the festival...

many of the PUB folks were filmed for various segments, Dutch taught the host how to shoot a Musket, Disoa talked about the Garb, and I meself taught him some sword play....and he participated in the Walk the Plank Competition along with others were filmed as well...ok so i am not sure who or what was did..

they will be airring several festivals in this special, in 6 minute segments...so who knows who will be seen or for how long...~?~? ;)

so for those who were filmed...heres your 30 sec of fame....whoohoo!!

airs tonight....on the FINE LIVING NETWORK.....FREAKIEST FESTIVALS with DAVE GERTNER....9pm eastern/8pm central...or check your local listings

if ya know you were filmed...and doing what...post here so we know who to look for. ;)

filmed.....

Dutch

Diosa

M.A.d'Dogge

Rats

Isreal Cross

Stynky Tudor

Mickey Souris

MadPete

Madam Grace

Donna Diamond

Edward

Carribean Pearl

allright...who else we lookin for?

Edited by M.A.d'Dogge
th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

They filmed the entire walk the plank competition. I got a call from them ...but only because I signed on the wrong line on the release form! lol I signed on the line for the parent of a minor ...may have been looking for one of the younger participants mother.

ok...those who were down at PiP...might have seen the film crewe for the Freakiest Festivals with Dave Gertner, wondering round the festival...

many of the PUB folks were filmed for various segments, Dutch taught the host how to shoot a Musket, Disoa talked about the Garb, and I meself taught him some sword play....and he participated in the Walk the Plank Competition along with others were filmed as well...ok so i am not sure who or what was did..

they will be airring several festivals in this special, in 6 minute segments...so who knows who will be seen or for how long...~?~? unsure.gif

so for those who were filmed...heres your 30 sec of fame....whoohoo!!

airs tonight....on the FINE LIVING NETWORK.....FREAKIEST FESTIVALS with DAVE GERTNER....9pm eastern/8pm central...or check your local listings

if ya know you were filmed...and doing what...post here so we know who to look for. cool.gif

filmed.....

Dutch

Diosa

M.A.d'Dogge

Rats

Isreal Cross

Stynky Tudor

Mickey Souris

MadPete

allright...who else we lookin for?

Dutch o' the "Meka"II

My Mom Saw it and Just called me and said Eye was in it.. I have cox cable but don't have the channel to see it my self. I think it was the same footage from the video posted online of the walk the plank contest. Was It?

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

My Mom Saw it and Just called me and said Eye was in it.. I have cox cable but don't have the channel to see it my self. I think it was the same footage from the video posted online of the walk the plank contest. Was It?

your MoM was right there Oder,

their camara was on board the ship...so they saw and heard ya argue and wave your arms around, then off ya went!!...great shot of ya!!

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Hey Eye,

I have it on DVR if you want to come up to Escondido to see it sometime. I'll save it.

It was very cool to actually hear some of your voices instead of imagining them while reading posts here on the Pub.

Well done all!

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

They shot a lot more sequences that didn't get used. I joined in with the Valhalla's Pyrates on 10-minute bit where we taunted the Sea Wolf from the rip-rap on the shore. I did get to see my stomach (I look like a dinner roll with feet in the shot) at the camp just after the sword-fighting scene.

Thanks for posting it here... do not get the channel and was nice to see the crewe in action, although the cameraman really needs to learn how to better frame a shot...

as always...well done you lot.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I WAS ROBBED!!! DESTROYED!!!! DAMN THEIR EYES!!.....my one good scene was cut....buuutt im in the background of two shots......great jobs to diosa, mad kitty, and dutch for the camera time...though i must say...they seemed to linger on the wench competition for quite some time...............

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel