Freakiest Festivals

theM.A.dDogge

i dont have the T ...but iv got the A, heck that was one of my strongest selling points at pip...............immortal you say pete?....does this involve some sacrilegious heathen ritual?...iy better....i havent sacrificed anything in quite some time..........lemme get out ma chicken bones and mojo bag.........

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel

i dont have the T ...but iv got the A, heck that was one of my strongest selling points at pip...............immortal you say pete?....does this involve some sacrilegious heathen ritual?...iy better....i havent sacrificed anything in quite some time..........lemme get out ma chicken bones and mojo bag.........

I knew you were a heathen, Mr. Cross!!!! :lol: Good on ya, mate!!!! :lol:

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

ok...those who were down at PiP...might have seen the film crewe for the Freakiest Festivals with Dave Gertner, wondering round the festival...

many of the PUB folks were filmed for various segments, Dutch taught the host how to shoot a Musket, Disoa talked about the Garb, and I meself taught him some sword play....and he participated in the Walk the Plank Competition along with others were filmed as well...ok so i am not sure who or what was did..

they will be airring several festivals in this special, in 6 minute segments...so who knows who will be seen or for how long...~?~? unsure.gif

so for those who were filmed...heres your 30 sec of fame....whoohoo!!

airs tonight....on the FINE LIVING NETWORK.....FREAKIEST FESTIVALS with DAVE GERTNER....9pm eastern/8pm central...or check your local listings

if ya know you were filmed...and doing what...post here so we know who to look for. cool.gif

filmed.....

Dutch

Diosa

M.A.d'Dogge

Rats

Isreal Cross

Stynky Tudor

Mickey Souris

MadPete

Madam Grace

Donna Diamond

Edward

Carribean Pearl

allright...who else we lookin for?

Salty Sam.....

~ Rum-Soaked Wench ~

~ BombCatcher ~

~ Astral Photographer ~

~ Wet Nurse to the Crewe of the Schooner Wolf ~

Seadog Pete in the Badass Pirate contest & me Salty Sam at the end, left of host, during Walk the plank. I guess my rum squirting jumblies were too risque for them to show me as 3rd place buxom wench http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ContributorID=25389244

Salty Sam.....

~ Rum-Soaked Wench ~

~ BombCatcher ~

~ Astral Photographer ~

~ Wet Nurse to the Crewe of the Schooner Wolf ~

Yeah... wot Jim said......

damn cleavage...knew it come in handy someday

I don't think I have nough rum ter do that...... aaargh... th immages..... damn you Mad doggie.....

So, yeah, i know I am slow to post in here... been busy lately. But can I just say it was nice to see us shown in a pretty good light. Ok, there were a few moments, but overall, it was a good piece on the festival. and they could have made us look bad. trust me there were many comments that were made on camera that had me thinking 'oh great they're gonna use that and make us look like a bunch of idiots' and they didn't use those clips.... whew!

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com