Crew of the "Meka" II

Commanded by Captain Horatio Sinbad and Lieutenant Terry Brown, the "Meka"II be a scale replica of an 18th Century Privateering Brig. Armed with 8 guns, she has been from the Maritimes to the Caribbean and taken part in many a Sea Battle and Pyrate Invasion. If'n ye sees us, feel free ta come alongside fer a Gam! Crewe, Capt. Sinbad, Lt. Brown, Bosun, Dutch, Powder Monkey, Slowmatch and Feathered Crewe, "Bart" .

Edited by capn'rob

Commanded by Captain Horatio Sinbad and Lieutenant Terry Brown, the "Meka"II be a scale replica of an 18th Century Privateering Brig. Armed with 8 guns, she has been from the Maritimes to the Caribbean and taken part in many a Sea Battle and Pyrate Invasion. If'n ye sees us, feel free ta come alongside fer a Gam!

Ahoy, Mr. Tudor! Tis Himself, Dutch, Bosun of the dear ol' "Meka", erself. Thanks t' ye and Black Syren for bringing us along side o' sech folk as wot be found in th' Crewes here abouts. Fine folks, sez I to ye. Fine. The "Meka" is in her Homeport and berth for the winter. Thar be work abouts sech as paint an repair all fer ta' get ready for th' coming season. So keep a weather eye peeled for soon ye'll see our tops'ls clear the horizon. Ther'll be those wots glad theys sailin wi' us and those wots wishin' they had! Dutch "X" his mark

Edited by capn'rob

Ahoy, Callenish, 'tis meself, Dutch, Bosun o' the "Meka"II. We've spoke a time or two most recent at PiP. Aye! 'Twas me first visit to the Ft.Taylor Gatherin' o' Bretherin and a time I had I'll tell ye, sez I! Ye'll have to get wi' th' Cap'n early o the day o battle, fer a gunner o' skills be a gunner wot kills. Stands t' yer gun sez I, fer the Lord knows who shall die!

I'll have t' do that when next we're in the same port ....working hard to get back in shape as well ...need to lose a average woman's weight which I have done before but allowed m'self to indulge in a sea-biscuit a time or two too many over the past 5 years(;))

• 5 months later...

Avast ye all! Them whats be a'goin to Hampton in the Virginia Colony. The "Meka"II will be settin sail Tuesday bound fer Hampton. Our Commander, Capt. Horatio Sinbad, Lt. Brown, "Slow Match", Powder Monkey, Black Bart, Feathered Fearless Friend and meself, Dutch, Bosun t'will be aboard o' she. Whence ye see us, come alongside and give a hail. We be lookin fo'rd to this sioree and other mischiefs goin on abouts the port.

Looking forward to yer grand company. Godspeed to one and all and please pass on word to Captain Sinbad, if ye can, that Captain Sterling wishes a word with him whilst there.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

By yer leave Captain Sterling, and wi' his compliments, Captain looks for'ard to a gam wi ye aboard o' th "Meka" oncet we be all secured an sech. I be lookin for'ard meself. Safe journey and Godspeed! Dutch "X" (his mark)