• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael.....

OH YAH OH YAH....

reading every word....

love the mock up pieces.....

HELLLLLOOOO... WHAT FABRIC???? wheres teh pic of that???? LOL

did yah get my FB message? burda pattern #...

i so love to see your work.. for whatever reason, knowing someone else is working on a project is so personally motivating...INSPIRING....

AND.. for christmas i recevied the lutterloh pattern system( google it)( SOOO WORKS!!!)..... so been playing with math and string and paper and wondering if maybe that might be really useful in transfering waugh..... MIGHT BE BETTER THAN GRAPHING/ GRIDDING OUT FOR YOU... just trying to figure out the math relationhship/scale ( if there is any) of waughs drawings

• 1 month later...

So, yeah, JC is the MAN ON THE BALL finding every image of this dress I've found and several more.

Bought the silk for this....Four months ago? Still haven't cut a darned thing out.

Kate and Mickey: You'll remember me from Searle's...Miss Red I-Don't-Fit-This-Corset? Yeah, built the corset to go under this dress. THEN found out the dress has the corset built-in.

Spitfire: Those pink stays are the V&A Museum stays that Kass built her pattern off of. PS: Not built for the short-waisted. Forgot that part.

The pattern says to make two rectangles for sleeves, no contouring, they just tie on.

I'm on this project with you Michael! Well, as soon as I get those stays shortened...

If you're gonna swing, swing for the fences...if you're going after Jaws, bring along the tartar sauce.