Celeste the Pirate, (webcomic)

Pirate Lily

Welcome to this webcomic that you can read about it from life of Pirate about the lady who just entered into life of the sea. She moved to America from France- in 1690's. About her life grow up in the land and dream about going to sea, where she loves about the islands, where she is seeking for very empower one that never been use before... She would go into time through time by the future and past by backward and forth....

She will meet someone fell in love. And, she will meet the rich people in by any kingdoms, like, King of England, and King of France by mystery romance. etc, etc.....

She found a "bonded" eye contact that familiar in her long lost crushed. "Frakes"

Let's find out.

Enjoy!

(of course, please support, lots of support to donates... for the web-comic of Celeste the Pirate... I need to improve the art technology get "Wacom" tablet/pen to draw for this web-comic. And, the events and festivals trips that you maybe to meet the famous artist of "Celeste the Pirate" in person... maybe?)

You are welcome to reading them Every Mondays and Thursdays. It's free to read these story!!

B);) ;) B) B)

Celeste the Pirate

Edited by Pirate Lily

Pirate Lily

AOSTLargeLogo.png

Celeste the Pirate

Nice artwork. I think she was trying to link a pic of the strip in up there, but it didn't work. For those wanting to start at the beginning of the Celeste storyline, you can view it here.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Nice artwork. I think she was trying to link a pic of the strip in up there, but it didn't work. For those wanting to start at the beginning of the Celeste storyline, you can view it here.

Oh sorry. I will change it... Thanks!!!

Now, it's changed right with new link this time! B)

Celeste the Pirate

(I was tooooo busy all day at the computer... my bad)

Mission, Thank you again!!!

Edited by Pirate Lily

Pirate Lily

AOSTLargeLogo.png

Celeste the Pirate

De nada.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

http://www.angelofstthomas.com/istrip_files/strips/20100107.jpg

Celeste and Marie-Anne are partners of the ship that Marie's crew scared of them very tough. Like Pirate women likes to whip 'em to work out with by start- with these professional work in the ship...

My question:

does that all Men who self "Captains" always request any guys in his crew (sailors) must be quality to work in the ship ?

If Captain (men) found out that some sailor have bad quality self, and rid of them out at the land- as because sailor is in love in Sea... or want a job in the ship for living.... that is true about the Captain (women) sometime to let them un-professional crew to learning these works in the ship?

That mean Captain would whipping the sailors to be training? sound like Captain by woman carried bad luck in the history time before?

Anyone?

Edited by Pirate Lily

Pirate Lily

AOSTLargeLogo.png

Celeste the Pirate

• 2 months later...

All Pirates, I want to share with you that I will be in RavenCon on April 9-11 2010 and please come by and support us! There are possibly many pirates people to attended in this Convention!

I am guaranteed that they will display the pirates!! PLEASE COME!!!! and I would make lots of pictures of you all and front of me, too! I would be in autograph these arts and support my work! find the place info at http://ravencon.com/

I will be use my white shirt and use my colony hat as you can notice me there!

Good Luck!

Lily Mountjoy.

Oh course of... Come by again at BaltiCon, too. find the place you can find... http://www.balticon.org/

Find me there.

heheheheh.

Pirate Lily

AOSTLargeLogo.png

Celeste the Pirate

ohhh nooo. Lily, that's the weekend of fells point. We will be leaving friday morning. I'll see if we can't make it back on Sunday! Ravencon is going to literally going to be in my back yard. Keep up the great work Lily and I hope its a good show for you.

• 4 weeks later...

Ye all of hear!! I made it through issue 02 already now it's now issue 03! How come Celeste got in "TimeZone" power that she enter into 1960's with two kids in last issue 02 who found Celeste on the beach.

What do she do with new life by 1960's? Will she come back to Pirate Era? You can find out more about it!

Hee hee hee hee!!

Lily Mountjoy

Pirate Lily

AOSTLargeLogo.png

Celeste the Pirate

• 3 weeks later...

better than a mute sailor ...well maybe ...I'll let you know how that works out. lol

better than a mute sailor? LOL. all are the same. You know, sometime in 1500's to 1800's may be part of deaf/mute people who can do the work of the ships on the sea or land.

For that new deaf musketeer? Let's do it how it works!! It can be! In 1700's all hearing people have no sense what deaf/mute which "can't do" thing.

You see, like, James Bond... Deaf is possibly to do so, too!!

LOL. (How true) LOL!!

Pirate Lily

AOSTLargeLogo.png

Celeste the Pirate

• 3 months later...

I am back and want to share with you all here for Celeste the Pirate. Now she's about to get in the time tunnel for two hundred years since now she did ride an airplane, and collected some historic guns and swords for her own.

Please do read the story and hope you enjoy her travel time with the ship by fantastic one that hope to collect the gold coins and real very hardcore romantic. She's have no time to be in love... someone the guy who try to do her way in love again.

Let's find out!

Pirate Lily :unsure:

Pirate Lily

AOSTLargeLogo.png

Celeste the Pirate

• 3 months later...

Thank you for reply-- since Angel of St Thomas has been stopped few months ago due to bummed... so my writer want it stop processing on this comic- it would be hold until next year-- to catch up the story to be finish soon.

This time I have own new story for, Space Pirate... name Pirate Knight will be being in January 2011. Let's see what it would be interested in between in war and love, and be twisted in the space. That Pirate Knight is very newly person to the Pirate Life in Space- I will tell you more if you keep reply me I would give you good spoiler to know.

Thank you for reply. I am happy right now that you appeared in my email.

Merry Christmas.

Pirate Lily

looks interesting, I'll have to keep an eye on this comic.

Pirate Lily

AOSTLargeLogo.png

Celeste the Pirate

Merry Christmas to you too. too bad the comic stopped. Pirate Knight sounds interesting, actually, Treasure Planet is one of my favorite pirate movies. you'll have to tell me more about Pirate Knight.

Thank you for reply-- since Angel of St Thomas has been stopped few months ago due to bummed... so my writer want it stop processing on this comic- it would be hold until next year-- to catch up the story to be finish soon.

This time I have own new story for, Space Pirate... name Pirate Knight will be being in January 2011. Let's see what it would be interested in between in war and love, and be twisted in the space. That Pirate Knight is very newly person to the Pirate Life in Space- I will tell you more if you keep reply me I would give you good spoiler to know.

Merry Christmas.

Pirate Lily

Let every man Know freedom, Kings be damned,

And let the Devil sort out the mess afterwards.

http://yamatogirl.bl.../blog-post.html

Merry Christmas to you too. too bad the comic stopped. Pirate Knight sounds interesting, actually, Treasure Planet is one of my favorite pirate movies. you'll have to tell me more about Pirate Knight.

Merry Christmas.

Pirate Lily

Pirate Lily

AOSTLargeLogo.png

Celeste the Pirate