Pyrate vs Pyrate

madPete

Not sure saw dust would be very tasty... Needs Gravy! I bet the Evil Bacon Merchant could help. I sorta remember Lob having a facebook page... was that in a journal somewhere?

Edited by madPete

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure saw dust would be very tasty... Needs Gravy! I bet the Evil Bacon Merchant could help. I sorta remember Lob having a facebook page... was that in a journal somewhere?

Link to Lob's Facebook Page., just in case it isn't hidden away in the Surgeon's Journal somewhere (or he wants a convenient link to add to it).

Michael_banner.jpg

I am confused about who can access what in FB, so I rarely put links to it in there. The only ones I can think of are to the photographic collections of people who post them in FB. And I am not entirely sure if people who aren't friends with those who post them in FB can see them or not. But since they're the only links I have, I use them out of respect for the photographers.

Now mP, you should friend Lob so's I can friend you.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I am confused about who can access what in FB, so I rarely put links to it in there. The only ones I can think of are to the photographic collections of people who post them in FB. And I am not entirely sure if people who aren't friends with those who post them in FB can see them or not. But since they're the only links I have, I use them out of respect for the photographers.

There is no easy answer to that... But the settings of the profile determine whether the profile is visible to "Anyone" (whether they be a member or signed onto FB or not), "Friends Only" (visible to FB "friends" only), or "Limited Profile" (different items visible to different "groups" of "friends" on Facebook)... There are likely more stratifications, but those are the broad categories.

Edit - The wife manages Lob's setting, but I think his profile is set to be pretty open.

Michael_banner.jpg

ROTDLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Oho! I knew there was an explanation for why I got charged at the gate!

Say Pete, would you be willing to ink and sign a copy of this for me?

small.jpg

This is turning into quite a cool little thing.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Sure. PM me and let me know how ya would like it...

The first drawings were scans of pencil drawings, since then I've been using pen. I've been meaning to clean up the first ones so they have a little more contrast and repost the images.

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

madKimm? Ah. Not a pub member?

Mission_banner5.JPG

:P

The third panel is priceless!

Mission_banner5.JPG

Rather like the Misadventures of Mission...or How the Ship's Surgeon Truly is the Scariest Pirate on board... :P

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Mention the word "snood" again. That's a great word. Snood.

It's actually more like Stynky vs. Mission, although madPete says any resemblance is purely coincidental. (The real question is...where is Duchess?)

Mission_banner5.JPG

That's my story and I'm stynky'n to it.

I think you'll enjoy the next couple. Well, everybody except... er... ah never mind.

'nuff said on that subject...

What did I miss on the "snood"?

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

What QM linked. :ph34r: Although I was mainly teasing M.A. d'Dogge Pete. <_<

Snood. Snood. I love funny words. One key to my kind of humor is using funny words.

"Weasel is a funny word. You can improve the humor value of almost any situation by injecting a weasel into it." -Dave Barry

Mission_banner5.JPG