Pyrate vs Pyrate

madPete

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno about anyone else, but I was only recently commenting on how much my outfit (with the large Patrick Hand original planters hat and the flaring of my waistcoat) looks like one of the Spies in The '09 Columbus Journal (see the last page in particular - I put a lot of work into that stupid picture to make appear accurate to Prohias' work ;) ). In fact, when I was editing the PiP '09 journal the other day, I found a photo of myself that made me laugh out loud it looked so much like one of the spies. :P

So where is this creative venture of which you speak?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

From my observations of the pub and PIP happenings, I have about 5-6 comic strips in the works.

After reading your surgeons journal over the holidays, I couldn't resist. It will be a fun effort.

madPete

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

LMAO! Oh, I am GREATLY looking forward t' this!

Don't fo'get th' boot to th' head! :D

Ye should have this in Pirates Magazine, too.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

B) These are exactly the sorts of skills I try to find out about at events. Pirate re-enactors are so interesting! (Although, to be true to the SvS form, the pyrate with the Sterling sign, should have conked the pirates with the Stynky sign after he changed it, causing him to emit an absurd number of stars and Xs while waving the 'victory' fingers. B);)B) )

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

:unsure: (Perhaps it was madPete in the last panel of the Rum Barrel?) You should really ink those.

Mission_banner5.JPG

Based on the waistcoat, I think that was me getting fried, not you. You hinny l'âne en métal. :o

Mission_banner5.JPG

keep em coming... at least someone actually reads some of the stuff we post here... :rolleyes:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Strictly coincidental?

:rolleyes:

Mission_banner5.JPG

But Lob is not vegetarian fare. (In fact, I don't know what Lob is.)

Mission_banner5.JPG