Musta done some thin' right....

Patrick Hand

Ya know... thar I was at PiP... dressed in me workin' Buccaneer garb.....

Blander than sh*t....

Hey... try to find any pictures of me... so I musta done something right.......

Wot people really wore isn't that photographic....

Looks plainer than snot.....

Cool... like I said/typed.... I mustta done something right.......

Ya know, I know I took at least a few pictures of you (because I was impressed, but then I am not most people), but they seem to be in the lot of photos that have not been posted yet... Or at least I hope so, a lot of the photos I took were blurry and crappy, because I am just not trained in the use of the wife's nice camera very well.

But I did find This One of you

Michael_banner.jpg

Hey, I specifically took several of you. I don't know if I posted them all, but I posted some of them.

Bucaneer%20Patrick%20Hand%203.jpg

Bucaneer%20Patrick%20Hand%202.jpg

Your garb is interesting at a different level.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I had noticed the lack of coverage of our dear Patrick, but then I haven't had time to look through everyone's pictures yet. Keep in mind that there are more pyrates to photograph than ever and also, well Patrick, I hate to tell you this, but you're not a busty pyrate wench, either... ;)

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Your garb is interesting at a different level.

Yeah.... but it still is bland..... :blink:

But that's why I think I got it right...........

(Oh yeah....the picture Mission posted.... that's when I was carrying my Camp.....all of it...)

Patrick

Eons ago (it seems) I sent you a linen sheet that was hand sewn (I believe) and made up of about 20 pieces of linen.

Did you ever make anything out of it, or have you used it "as is"?

Just curious!

GoF

Mission:

Those are great Photos... If I ever get around to updating my GOF site, I'd love to use them.

if that is ok...

?

Edited by Gentleman of Fortune

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

Sure, anything to promote the sport.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Eons ago (it seems) I sent you a linen sheet that was hand sewn (I believe) and made up of about 20 pieces of linen.

Did you ever make anything out of it, or have you used it "as is"?

The shirt in the picture Mission posted shows the linen shirt that I finally finished made from the linen that you sent me....I haven't done anything with the patched linen yet... some of it is hand sewn and some is machine sewn, I might re-sew where it was machine sewn, but I still haven't figured out what to do with it.....yet.

Here are some others of Patrick, although I believe they are from the same day.

Michael%20Chrispy%20%26%20Patrick.jpg

And this one is much better than all the others I've seen for some reason:

Jessi%20%26%20Patrick.jpg

Mission_banner5.JPG

Pardon my intrusion, as I wasn't there, and don't know any of you folks personally, but am I the only one who thinks Mr. Hands' kit has a somewhat Robinson Crusoe quality? Personally I think it's very photogenic!

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

Actually, PH isn't fooling me.

He Knows his kit is hot, and he looks Really Good in it.... Bland or not!

There are probably only a handful of folks even attempting to put that kit together.

Mr Hand has done it, and done it outstandingly.

And don't think that for a moment you would be happy in some Joseph technicolor dream-pirate-coat either.

Bland? With that Red Cap? yougottabekidding me.

Well done Sir (but you already KNOW that! :P

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!