DeviantArt Pirates

LadyBarbossa

Are ye on DeviantArt?

I don't think we ever had anything posted about those of us on DeviantArt. So... if ye do... how's about postin' a link? Hmm?

I'll start. Here's mine: Lady B's DeviantArt page

Also, might be some fun... an 18th c art group: 18th century Club on DeviantArt

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Oi! good thought, LadyB!

I myself am on DeviantArt as well! Ye can find my gallery here: http://manveruon.deviantart.com/

I don't have a ton of material up, and much of it is really bloody old (And therefore somewhat embarrassing), but I think I have a few good deviations up. Have a looksee!

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

I'll forgive your lack of pirateyness on Deviantart for the sheer sake that your photography is FECKING BRILLIANT!

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

I'll forgive your lack of pirateyness on Deviantart for the sheer sake that your photography is FECKING BRILLIANT!

Thank you, landscape photography is what I do when I'm not doing the living history stuff so it's nice to have an outlet like DA or my websites to show it on.

Very nice, very nice. Blows me away, mate!

-Captain Jack Sparrow

• 3 weeks later...

I am utterly baffled that more people didn't take to this thread. There have to be more DeviantArt pirates on these forums!

-Captain Jack Sparrow

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm... good question, McCool. Hopefully there are. And hopefully they Watch. Otherwise, if not on DA, at least join up.

Also I want to add two more groups on DA now besides The 18th Century Club on DeviantArt...

Don't forget to check out and join (if you want), Age of Sail on DeviantArt and Sea Pirates on DeviantArt.

I've greatly enjoyed the 18th Century Club and the Age of Sail. Lots of likeminded people with art and photos. Sea Pirates I just joined.

~Lady B

Totally joining Sea Pirates...

-Captain Jack Sparrow

• 4 months later...

I have a deviant account, but I have to dig it up. I'm not an artist myself nor do I do photography so at the moment I don't have much to share, but give me some months or maybe a year and the college courses should kick in. I'll be doing graphics design so I should have something to post as the result of what I learn.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SSSMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Grand t' see ye here, lad! ;) Aye, find work this one does. Especially with ships.

~Lady B

• 2 years later...