Happy Birthday to William Red Wake!

Mission

Our own Mercury Capta...*cough* er, Quartermaster. ;) It was splendid to see you at PiP! An absolutely terrific surprise!

Have a wonderful birthday, good friend.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

is that why you had..."Dinner Plans" last night that you forgot about?????.... ;) ...you forgot it was your birthday????.... ;)

a damn thing...old age... ;)

i better write down....HAPPY BURTHINDAY....so someone can read it to ya later...lest you forget again... ;)

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Well Maddogge at least ye know his heart is in the right place and he is truly dedicated to the cause... HA! HA! Some pirate!!!

Still to an amazing gentleman, I say many happy returns of the day and many, many more... now get some sleep ye ole fart, yer gonna need it with all the work we have to do....

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Happy Natal Day to you, Friend, Co-conspirator, Brother... May the day bring you all that you wish for!

Slainte!!!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

A most glorious bacon filled and exciting birthday to you sah! Many many more to follow. May the road (or the waves) always rise to meet you.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

A most happiest of birthday wishes to you!

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

gasp

WILLIAM!!!

;):o:blink:

It was lovely to see you at PiP, every time (except for the first, when I still wasn't sure who that man was...). :blink: and Maddogge thinks You think You have trouble getting old? ;) A pleasure, always ~

Wishing you the very best ~ Happy Birthday!

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Thank you, all. It's been a very interesting year all around, and no, it isn't old age. It's scheduling (damn scheduling). And if you spent any time at PIP this year, you know the havoc that scheduling can cause. I was supposed to go to dinner with my parents on Friday, but we had to change it, due to scheduling conflicts.

Such is life.

Still, it's been a very good birthday. I've actually been celebrating my birthday since PIP and earlier, as much of my kit there was a birthday present from Tracy. I'm also wearing my present to myself...a Mercury hoodie. Tracy has been buying me all sorts of early Firefly collectibles and must-haves, including prints, dinosaurs and not a few obscure replicas. I'm spoiled.

Nine hours and forty minutes into my birthday, and still no bacon.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

I suppose I've got to get up MUCH earlier in the morning if I intended to be the first one to wish my love the happiest of birthdays. I am grateful to have you as my lifemate, grateful to have been an integral part of your life for yet another year. I look forward to all of the rest of our years together with hope, love, gratitude, and joy.

Happy Happy Birthday! :-) You're a true gem!

MaeveBanner_justbarber.jpg

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

- Maria Robinson

Quick Maeve, now make him some bacon!!!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

William, It was an honour to finally meet you in the quick ...Happiest of birthdays to ye lad you are truly blessed with a lovely wife and beautiful children and so many friends who love you. Many happy returns of the day and may your future be BACON STREWN for years to come!!! Next PIP we'll bring a rasher of bacon just for you!

Many happy returns of the day, suh.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I second all the comments and well wishes made above...

Happy Birthday William !!!!

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

To one of my first friends here on the Pub, a friend that is not only my Captain, a writing partner, a sound board, a gentleman and someone I can call my brother. Thanks for everything and I hope that your day is fun filled and that Maeve continues to spoil you rotten! Happy Birthday William! hugs

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Happy Birth day William! I enjoyed meetin ye at PiP..

Till next tyme Cheers!

IMG_3350.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."