!7th Century....prep for searls.....

Bos'n Cross

Once again, in preparation for an even i ask for assistance....NO BUTT PASTE THIS TIME........... So sense im newer too the 17th century side of reenacting(thought admittedly the 17th is my FAVORITE fashion wise...except for that whole frilly restoration fluffy crap.......) So my friends, if you would be so kind as to lend me a few links to good sites and vendors.......of course ill look myself.....but i KNOW(....bagley.........) that some of you have beat me to it......i want a new hat...a tall one.......yup...........and a buff coat..........

Edited by Cross

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel

I have done Searles' Raid for 4 years now, and I can tell you where I got my stuff: My trousers, Dutch Slops, came from Sykes Sutlery. My jacket is from Reconstructing History and my hats (I trade off depending on mood) came from Plimouth Plantation and Hatcrafters. Hope it helps, and come join the fun!

Red Sea Trade

In days of old when ships were bold just like the men that sailed 'em,

and if they showed us disrespect we tied 'em up and flailed 'em,

often men of low degree and often men of steel,

they'd make you walk the plank alone or haul you 'round the keel.

--Adam and the Ants

Thanks red sea trade, sutlers were mine goal!........QUARTERMASTER JAMES... IIMMM A PPOORRRR MMAANNNN though i love the hats...im not captain sterling.....what chance hath a lowly ships carpenter for such fine hats....

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel