A Big Thanks to all the PIP people!!

The forking queen

I just want to take a minute to thank those involved in PIP and the reinactors, thanks for your making me feel so welcome, even though I was with vendors. You looked out for my well being and made sure that I felt included and offered for me to join in the fun. I had big hopes to hang out in the pub after hours...and I didn't do it. We came to the closing dinner, but my friends, I was with got hungry and we had to go eat. They are on an old peoples schedule. We eat early, go to bed early and get up early. Killed me. I will try to post some of my pics on here too that I got. I got some nice battle ones and lots of the Schooner Wolf. Thanks again...hope we make it next year. They are talking about coming as patrons maybe as the vending is physically so hard on them. Thougn they did do the best with sales this year that they ever have so I'm thinking they will change their minds. Thanks again for all of you being the great people that you are!!!!!!! I did a lot of advertizing for PIP from the Keys to Iowa as I wore my pirate garb on the planes...and people asked a lot of questions and I gave out a lot of info.

Carol Belding Jepson

The Forking Queen.

Glad to hear that things went well on the vendoring side and that you had a terrific time of it!!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/