Special Moments of PIP 09

Lily Alexander

Yeah.... that was kinda creepy to even be part of that and then see the pics of what we did.... Historical? yes. But still very creepy and wrong! Now hanging Mad Dog or Matty Bottles... No prob! Kinda felt bad about stringing up 12 Pound Richard... But I got over it...

To hear Kip say tha Sunday's battle was one of the best he had ever seen.

Also during the artillery barrage, to see Mary Diamond, Mr. Cross and the Viceroy calmly strolling past the cannons as they fired. Not a cre in the world and enjoying the show.... Perfectly pompous! Even Mr. Cross with a tray was putting on airs! Perfect characters you guys! You couldn't have done better... especially while Brian and I were cowering under, er I mean guarding a cannon!

seing the faces of tourists slowly go by...as 4 of us pyrates were trying to Hang MR.Cross in Mallory Square

noone stopped...just slowed way down...kinda afraid to look... :lol:

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

The six pound bronze cannon...omg....not sure I can get past that one....

*pause*

*sigh*

Alright...

Dinner with Mission and Red Jessi and Michael.

Cannon.

The auction....which men were fighting over my shirt. Wait....I mean the shirt that I am going to make.

Cannon.

Taking Hamish into the ocean with Salty...despite the wipeout we had. He was a trooper.

Cannon.

Spending time with the snotties.

Did I mention the big-arse cannon?

I am sure there are more that I will think of later....

Cannon? Cannon? there was a gun there and I missed it???

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ah that delightful odor when one lifts the lid of one's sea chest only to find one's mourning coat still soaking wet from the squall... ugh... :D and for some strange reason one of my waistcoat's smells like a mistress of mine....**wrinkles nose** must be lus... I mean... love...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

hmmm...think I'll try chronologically:

~"what's deXer"?

~seeing Fayma right away - the head of our crazy family - welcoming all with big smiles and hugs and kisses...what a woman!! And Papa's amazing pics from last year now grace our wall - beautiful work!!

~meeting Marc Summers - gosh his eyes are so blue!! being too damn nervous to do it myself, Diosa was there for me so I could meet him - he was sooooo nice and gave great hugs and I was so cheesy talking about Double Dare but he was wonderfully gracious...

~the first night at camp...sooo quiet....

~the open arms of the Archangel Crewe when things uhm, let's just say got a little uh messy at our camp... thank you all so much for letting Youngblood just be there...you know? He was so happy!! And thank you for "taking us in" when we needed it...wow you guys can cook!! Lily, Cross, Sterling, Galen, Silkie, etc etc...thank you all more than I can ever say...

~getting a note in the sand from Drop Dead (aka Jingles) asking me to be a "bridssmaid" :D I sooo happy!!

~seeing the Viceroy's transformation of my son - holy crap - walked right past not noticing it was him till I did the triple take...

~telling Braise I made sure I cleaned my hole, then realizing that didn't sound right - so I said "my prick hole" and realized that wasn't much better - only in pyracy... :D

~watching Ulick teach Youngblood new ways to be creative...the kite...the fishing pole...wow!!

~Youngblood doing Walk the Plank - he had been waiting for that for the past year!! Thank you, Diosa ;)

~putting together a meal for 100 in about 1 hr - Dinner Impossible had nothing on us that night, but very sad we missed the auction to do it :D - thanks to all who gave us the play by play back at the Hide, though!!

~getting to shoot Mickey's gun on the battlefield 'cause mine was misbehaving for a mo' - oh, dat was a nice boom!! Ahh, I so love black powder!!

~enjoying the fine wine selection from the Souris winery

~meeting and talking to Mission and getting some great pics in the process...you are great fun, love!!

~BawdyBe doing One Glass in the Pub - gets me every time!!

~Island Cutter saving me from a mental breakdown by taking great care of my lost coat

~Thai food!!

~ahhh....the Chupacabra....and watching the Archangel crewe "take care of" the poor dead bird....

Dang, where does one begin:

- becoming a cannoneer!!!!!!!!!!

- meeting some of the nicest strange people in the world

- the food (crew dinner rocked)

- having fun storming the fort

who are these ...."strange" people?.....I SHALL BEAT THEM FOR BEING DIFFERENT!!!

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel