Mr. Isreal Cross goes on Holiday

theM.A.dDogge

I actually agree with Capt. Bo...

Be careful "sayin" that aloud Mr. Cross, it may go bad fer ye here. ;)

Bo

Live dangerously, Mr. Cross.It's good for character buildin'. Agreein' with Capt'n Bo isn't that bad, no worse than hangin' around with M.A.Doge.

Animal

yeah...he found out what..."Hangin' around" with M.A.d'Dogge...really meant.... B) MUhahahahahaha

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M. A. d `Dogge is just jealous of you lad because you're funnier than he is and in a shorted amount of time in reenacting ...figures if he scares or kills you off he'll be the Comedy King again. ;) Watch your back lad ...age and treachery will try to eliminate youth and talent

Take that advice from an Ol' Pyrate :D:blink: ......er --- um .... I mean a friend:D

.........DEDDAAANNGG Callinish strait bucked on madddogge, dog gotta bounce and step up yo............. : on a sad side note, i only vaguely have any idea of what that means......if anything at all......im so...white......ssooo callenish..if im reading right.........then i should get mad dogge before he gets me.............i do have this whole bag full of fuzzy caterpillars from mexico........

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel

fantastic shots of the holiday, looks like mr cross enjoyed himself mightly.

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

It looks as though "Sybil" may be settling on one personality ...... at least for a little while.

We'll have to see how long Israel "hangs around" .... would've greatly enjoyed holding an end of the rope meself!!

For Christmas I hope ye get more people in your skull Mr. Cross!

For all of your personas are very "entertaining" read that as ......... disturbing

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

Jim, he's actually landed on a good one here. He's been able to develop one he can build on for some time to come. From the first day I saw him wander into the event at Hampton, looking like a Salvation Army Pirate; he's found the resources to produce some fine kit that can be envied by many folks out there. :blink:

SALVATION ARMY PIRATE????!!!!!....... well i suppose thats about right....i think........and thank you for the kind words callenish, though i dont know about the envy part lol.......as for the old sutler man...ill fix his wagon.....fix it good.....

-Israel Cross-

Crew of the Archangel

SALVATION ARMY PIRATE????!!!!!....... well i suppose thats...

Yah know... the weirdest part 'bout this whole thread.... ever'time I read one of Crosse's post, I can hear his voice sayin' 'is replys......Dang... 'is voice kinda sticks in yer 'ed... an' no amount a rum can get rid of it..... (not that I will give up tryin' that bit a rum therapy....... ^_^ )

Iv actually heard that before..that i type very near to the way i speak.....and most people can hear me as they read....how strange...or..........is it that i have cool psycho mental powers and impose my mind on to others....yyess....i have become ppoowweeerrffuullll......beware mr.hand....rum cannot save you from the dark side.......(ya see what i did there..its cause im black AND evil.....im so whitty....).........what was this thread about?.....

-Israel Cross-

Crew of the Archangel

yyess....i have become ppoowweeerrffuullll......beware mr.hand....rum cannot save you from the dark side.......

I still hear your voice sayin' than... not James Earl Jone's...... :P

Fix my wagon? :ph34r:

Oh, great another one is emerging ..... :huh:

must be gonna be a "half-fast" wood or iron worker of some sort ...... :ph34r:

Maybe a leather worker ....... Mr. "Tanner"? :ph34r:

He'll never be lonely, that's a given. :ph34r:

Hey Callenish, he'll bump is head at work ..... and then there'll be another! :ph34r:

Self Promoter Jim

Fix my wagon? :ph34r:

Oh, great another one is emerging ..... :huh:

must be gonna be a "half-fast" wood or iron worker of some sort ...... :ph34r:

Maybe a leather worker ....... Mr. "Tanner"? :ph34r:

He'll never be lonely, that's a given. :ph34r:

Hey Callenish, he'll bump is head at work ..... and then there'll be another! :ph34r:

have you looked at mr.crosses listing of professions lol he can fix your wagon...(though i actually cant yet LOLOLOLOL....need to learn ccaarrppeennttrryy!!!)...............what have i done to deserve such cruelty.........and mr hand..I DO SOUND LIKE JAMES EARL JONES......MY MOMA SAID I HAVE A DEEP MANLY VOICE!!!! MANLY!!!

-Israel Cross-

Crew of the Archangel

Mr. Cross, I'm sorry to bust your bubble but your mother lied to you. :lol: Mothers always lie to their children to make them feel good about themselves. My mother, however, told me the truth. :huh: That's why I am the way I am. :unsure:

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Aye Animal, I heard your mother tell you that you "were a good-for-nothing, a worthless cur, that was not fit to be in the company of normal civilized society" ....Glad to see you are living down to your potential!!! A pyrate ship can use a few of those sorts!!!:blink: :blink:

Callenish, Animal is none of those things.

Why he is the kindest, gentlest, most considerate, wonderful man you would ever want to meet!

He's quick with a joke, or a light of your smoke, and there's no place that he'd rather be ......

He is truly of a sort that people in "civilized society" want to be around. Why I one time saw him actually assist an elderly person across the street. He's even been seen GIVING candy to babies.

I don't think he's ever even kicked a puppy.

Oh, CRAP, my nose just grew and broke my monitor.

I missed PiP this year, why is Cross a "buyer of boys"? and do I want to know?

Self Promoter Jim

Yes, but was he talkin' with Davy, whose hair is real wavy, and probably will be for life?

(Yes, yes, that's wrong, but that's my version of it.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

And the Surgeon is practicing medicine, so the crew is all certain to die, and he says that he's been to the colleges, but I'm certain he's tellin' a lie

lie..le lie...le le lie lie...lie le lie..le le liiieee...le lie....

Another thread successfully pyrated...

Edited by Captain Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

..........it is what is says sutler.........iv done wicked things........wicked wicked things.........

That's me boy!!! I knew there was hope fer ye yet. Even wit ye hangin' with dem pyrate hunters!!! :D

Animal

Aye Animal, I heard your mother tell you that you "were a good-for-nothing, a worthless cur, that was not fit to be in the company of normal civilized society" ....Glad to see you are living down to your potential!!! A pyrate ship can use a few of those sorts!!!:D;)

Thank ye sir!!! I takes dat as a compliment!!! I always try to do wot me dear mudder says.....sometimes.

Animal

I always try to do wot me dear mudder says.....sometimes.

OK... so wot 'bout th' part 'bout always wearin' clean drawers just in case ye gets yer 'ead blown off...

Just so ye don't embaris yer mudder?

Or som'thin' like that.......... :o

Clean drawers won't matter a tinker's damn if ye get yer head blown off ....cause you'll crap your knickers in that event anyways :o

And Mummy will be oh so proud of you lads :oSame thing happens if ye get y'rselves hung...best that they never find yer body;)