Mr. Isreal Cross goes on Holiday

theM.A.dDogge

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a cool project. Very well executed (pun intended)

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

You haven't seen anything yet!!

We've been shooting storyboards for years. I always felt this was an excellent tool for eventually planning video and film projects.

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

BTW: I found a hard covered bible for your steward personna!! Its actually a weathered gold cover and the perfect size for carrying around or fitting in a haversack!!

cheers!

Great photos guys, im so glad to have been exec...i mean included......i must say some of the shots are weird for me to look at.....but cool all the same lol......we should definitely do video in the future........

sig2.jpg

BTW: I found a hard covered bible for your steward personna!! Its actually a weathered gold cover and the perfect size for carrying around or fitting in a haversack!!

cheers!

Great photos guys, im so glad to have been exec...i mean included......i must say some of the shots are weird for me to look at.....but cool all the same lol......we should definitely do video in the future........

Huuumm if your refurring to the voodo bible cut think for israel cross the carpenter, i think i wont actually use a real one, though the steward, being the opposite of myself, would probably be a devout christian, which also fits well with getting along with the captain.......

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel

I love the way you kick Rats in the face! And if we do video, I'll make a foam rubber club for you to hit me in the throat with.

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Whatta you mean?! I had him right where I wanted... OK so I was drunk and fell asleep on guard duty then got me arse kicked!! Like that never happens to us badguys!!

I love the way you kick Rats in the face! And if we do video, I'll make a foam rubber club for you to hit me in the throat with.

sig2.jpg

I love your new avitar!

And no probs with the bible thingy, just trying to help me mates!

cheers!

Huuumm if your refurring to the voodo bible cut think for israel cross the carpenter, i think i wont actually use a real one, though the steward, being the opposite of myself, would probably be a devout christian, which also fits well with getting along with the captain.......

sig2.jpg

ALright my dear! You asked for it!!

We also need to get Mark into the mix!! Does he have a wool jacket and wool hat? Perhaps something more forma??

As always, very nicely done ~

Wish I had the ability to be in more than one place at a time ~ I would have loved to participate.

sig2.jpg

We can set up Mark with whatever he needs.

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Since Mark has that Commodore Norrington look to him, I'd like to set him up like that or kind of well to do!

Hmmm.... I think I have a shoot idea for both Donna and Mark. I will also use Brian with his FOP outfit and a wig aND PERHAPS another fop or two???

We can set up Mark with whatever he needs.

sig2.jpg

I think Mark would look pretty good in Brian's fop outfit - remember Rob Roy? Fops can be deadly, too.

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

I think you two need to quit smoking that stuff. :lol:

It was all Mary could do to get Mark into the finery he wore at the Commodore's table! I think Mark is first rate doing as much as he does. If he wants to do more, he's the sort that will do that of his own accord.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Nah, we aren't talking about general kits - we're talking about photostories!

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

We're also talking about just a photo shot with a fella that would do anything for his darling wife. Nuff said

I think you two need to quit smoking that stuff. :lol:

It was all Mary could do to get Mark into the finery he wore at the Commodore's table! I think Mark is first rate doing as much as he does. If he wants to do more, he's the sort that will do that of his own accord.

sig2.jpg

We're also talking about just a photo shot with a fella that would do anything for his darling wife. Nuff said

A photo shoot and a dressing up of Mark, huh? You don't really know him very well, do you? :lol:

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Hmm. This may require prescription drugs!

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Like Mr. T on the A-team!

That's alright... I'm sure there's plenta o'fellas that wouldbe happy to play opposite our darling donna!

Hmm. This may require prescription drugs!

sig2.jpg

You don't know Mary very well, do you? :(

Personally, I think Mark is extraordinarily cool. The fact that he does all this is a wonderful testament to his love for Mary. We should all be so lucky to have a relationship like that. (I hope I'm not embarrassing them by running off at the keyboard here.) They're two of my favorite people I see at PiP and I love having the opportunity to talk with them. (We need that little clinking beers emoticon back, so I can say "Here's to Mark and Mary!")

Although you can get a pic of Mark if you really work at it.

Plus Mission Mark & Mission.jpg

(Man I pulled some silly faces this year. It's like I'm competing with Morgan Drake... (As if I could compete with Morgan Drake. :lol: ))

Mission_banner5.JPG

So do I!! I wish you could have gone with us to diner, that would have been perfect! we could have used you in a few instead of me everywhere. You also would have been a better doctor, instead of having me play a thug and then a doctor later..... That's alright though brother. we need to talk about my plans for the videos!!

This next year might be some good film work!!

Man I wish I could have had some fun with this. That is so awesome.

Me too! Me too! I wanna play next time! Oh please? rolleyes.gif I'm also a professional photographer so i can help there as well - sort of Clint Eastwood style!

ihtcbanner.jpg

I want in too!

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.