I couldn't be more proud!

Rats

You all know what you did and how we done it... From the running and planning a helluva camp and excellent meals, to the major success of an all scale battle, to the vigilance and teamwork conveyed during severe weather and unexpected circumstance.... Everyone of you and I mean EVERYONE really made this event such a pleasure to attend.

What a great crew of riff-raff and cutthroats!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

You all know what you did and how we done it... From the running and planning a helluva camp and excellent meals, to the major success of an all scale battle, to the vigilance and teamwork conveyed during severe weather and unexpected circumstance.... Everyone of you and I mean EVERYONE really made this event such a pleasure to attend.

What a great crew of riff-raff and cutthroats!

Rats, ye hit the peg on the spot! What a time. I've made it known to yer crewe mates that it were like being picked up from being marooned! Yer alone on the beach. A flagon of rum, one pistol with one charge and one ball and yer conciderin' the choices and their aint that many left. A sail on the horizon and life takes on a whole new meaning! Now, Shipmates as fine as the lot o' ye, that, just happens by sheer luck but getting found marooned takes that kind o' luck, sez I! Dutch "X" his mark