Roll Call 2010

William Brand

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! Oh! A fad! I don't want to miss out...

I am running the Mission the Surgeon camp which includes me, Bucky and Becky. I can't seem to get in contact with B&B, so would someone in the Keys please make sure they fill out their consent forms? (You may have to help them. Their memories and penmanship skills aren't so good...) Thanks.

Oh, and B&B don't require any 2D tent space, but they do require 3D air space.

Not quite, I was checking in for some that I know aren't on here so help with the list... now speaking of fads... if you can start a fad in which I can just bring the stuff I already have and kick back through the event, lemme know, I would LOVE to sign up :) Until that time.... back to sewing.... :o

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

:o

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I have an update as well.

I am spearheading the Wreckers Camp, as we needed that covered and I believe there are plenty of folks who are well educated in the Buccaneer area. Perhaps Patrick would like to take over that area? (BTW, anyone who will be camping in the Wreckers area and needs any ideas, info, etc... I have been amassing things, drop me a line!!)

Among those I know are coming to the Wrecker's Camp with me are:

DB

Buxom Anne Marie

Cutter (not Island Cutter, a different one)

Io

Drop Dead

Great Scott

Alan (tenatively)

Thanks!

Diosa

Excited and looking forward to it! :lol:

Diosa and the Wreckers get a gold star for being the first group to get all their registration forms in. Woohoo :lol:

Woohoo! For once I am not getting yelled at!!! although to be fair....Boogator is also going to be in the Wrecker's camp. we are e-mailing back and forth about it...so I am not sure if you have a registration form in from boo.... if not...we're almost there :)

Edited by Diosa De Cancion

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Hip hip huzzah !!!!!!! Boo came through for the wreckers. :P

Go Boo! Go Wreckers! Is this where I do a little cabbage patch dance? :)

and does it have to be gold stars? I think we deserve cookies or something yummy :lol:

Edited by Diosa De Cancion

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Excited and looking forward to it! :lol:

I'm excited that you found your way back here :P

:P yay! I guess if there is such thing as productive pirates... I guess that would be us... go wreakers!!!!! Yeah, I am starting to get the hang of the posts and such... can't promise that I will master.

Aye,

It has been a couple years since I have attended the event since I was working my fall season in Hong Kong. I am back now and want to get back in. I am looking for a crew to join. If you remember me from years past (2006, 2007), please get in touch.

Capt. Rusty Wild Rice

• 2 weeks later...

Dropdead - Commodore Cutter wants to know if u will b able to go through the streets this year? He is in if u b feeling better. We can't wait. Arrrrrrrr!!!!!

Commodore Cutter....hmmm... will I be walking through the streets or being dragged? I suppose you answer wisely.... :lol: Aye! Can't wait also!

I am pee'ing my pants I am so nervous! tongue.gif I need someone to tell me, "There, there, John. It's going to be alright."

I don't have ONE friend who would understand if I told them that I was flying to Florida to go "be a pirate" for a few days. NOT ONE!!

Does anyone have a partner who is not interested in pirates but the pirate feels too guilty to leave them at home while he/she traipses off to Key West to play? If so, what does the non-pirate do while there?