Roll Call 2010

William Brand

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fairy godmother from the cookie jar..who knows what will happen when she comes out .

That kinda thing happens at the other end of Deval Street.... B)

I made reservations at Truman Annex and booked my flight. Does that count?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Well it seems like Kate and I will not be making it to Key West this December.

With us not coming, Trish, Shannon, Young David, and Young Cody will also not be coming. (I only speak for them as they are not on this forum). I believe our canceling will also impact Mark G and Nick Strojny coming. I don't think Nick checks in here any more (but I might be wrong), and I imagine Mark will speak for himself when he next checks in.

Hope everyone has a good time.

Michael_banner.jpg

With us not coming, Trish, Shannon, Young David, and Young Cody will also not be coming. (I only speak for them as they are not on this forum). I believe our canceling will also impact Mark G and Nick Strojny coming. I don't think Nick checks in here any more (but I might be wrong), and I imagine Mark will speak for himself when he next checks in.

Hope everyone has a good time.

Damn! Now what am I going to do with the 1/2 pound of "special" gunpowder I had for your coffee? You'll be missed, for sure!

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I was hoping to make it, but have to back out as well.....I didn't realize that it was the same weekend as the British Nightwatch in St. Augustine, and I have prior committments there. At one time I may have been crazy enough to hit both events in the same weekend, but it's an extra 12 hours of driving time so isn't going to work out well.

Hope you all have fun!

-Adam C.

Please add to the Archangel crewe:

Pern

Hatchet Meg

Don Juan Cortez

Constable Heartless

Matty Short Thumbs Walker

Mistress Amber

Edited by Capt. Sterling

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

With us not coming, Trish, Shannon, Young David, and Young Cody will also not be coming. (I only speak for them as they are not on this forum).

Bummer. :rolleyes: We'll miss you guys.

I was hoping to make it, but have to back out as well.....I didn't realize that it was the same weekend as the British Nightwatch in St. Augustine, and I have prior committments there.

Also a bummer. One less pub person to meet anew.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Noooooooooooo! :rolleyes: <pout> <Sniffle> <WHINE!!!>

I have to get my Kate and Mickey fix! Ok, that's it... I gotta start saving for airfare for next month......

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Noooooooooooo! :rolleyes: <pout> <Sniffle> <WHINE!!!>

I have to get my Kate and Mickey fix! Ok, that's it... I gotta start saving for airfare for next month......

Don't worry, you'll still see us at Searle's in March... In fact I imagine I will see most of the PiP-sters at other events throughout the year. but there are a handful or so I only will likely see at PiP, and that is what made this the hardest for me. Being shorted time with the people I think are so great, and not getting any time with others I equally enjoy. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't love to have you up here with us next month! B) It just gives you a fall back plan.

Michael_banner.jpg

Ah, yes. Searle's was great fun last year. I was just telling someone that even though Searle's has serious rules about period clothing, in many ways I thought it was more laid back than PiP. Plus the food is amazing. (Not quite as good as Cafe Sole or the corn and conch chowder at the Rum Barrel, but not quite as expensive either.) If time and budget permit, I'll see you guys there. :rolleyes:

Mission_banner5.JPG

Ah, yes. Searle's was great fun last year. I was just telling someone that even though Searle's has serious rules about period clothing, in many ways I thought it was more laid back than PiP. Plus the food is amazing. (Not quite as good as Cafe Sole or the corn and conch chowder at the Rum Barrel, but not quite as expensive either.) If time and budget permit, I'll see you guys there. :rolleyes:

You know, the Menendez landing is coming up in a few weeks... just sayin :)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

You know, the Menendez landing is coming up in a few weeks... just sayin :)

For some reason I can't quite pinpoint, going to Florida in August to wear period clothes does not sound very appealing to me.

Mission_banner5.JPG