Roll Call 2010

William Brand

This list is provided as a roll call throughout the year to gauge the number of attendees who are staying inside and outside of the Fort Zachary Taylor Historical Park at PIP 2010. The attendees will be listed by camp (period or modern) or hotel. Attendees may be a part of any encampment without camping inside the park and interaction during the festival is not limited to camping arrangements. The list merely reflects names and sleeping arrangements of attendees and the list will be updated towards the end of the year with a "confirmed" status for those attendees who have secured their transportation to and from the event. There are many period camps in and outside the fort as well as modern camping and hotels. We would like everyone to sound off as often as they can with updates on when, where and how they will be attending PIP 2010. If you do not know where you will be staying, you may still be posted to this tentative list. Please send me names, tents, hotels, encampment information, etc. Groups will be listed alphabetically by group name.

For information on the period camps or other arrangements, please see the other threads in the Pirates in Paradise forum, or post your questions here.

To save on space in the forum, I will also be including the names of the Crew representatives who will attend the safety and official meetings for the event on this list. These are the best individuals to contact for information on each crew and group in attendance.

LAST UPDATED May 4, 2010 - Tentative List

Archangel - On the beach:

Silkie McDonough

Israel Cross

Mary Diamond

Mark

Dutch

Grace

Jack Roberts

Brig

Keira

Galen O'Keefe

Buccaneer Encampment - On the beach:

Michelle Murillo aka Diosa (Goddess in the Bodice)

Sgt Johnson (Jeff johnson)

Patrick Hand

Animal

Shay of the Keys

"Guantanamo Jack" Brass

Cutter's Crew - On the beach:

Jaded Jetty

East Coast Privateers:

Blackwolfe

Luna

Drake

Avery

Bloody Bill

Fairge Iolaire (Island Trader) - On the beach:

Callenish Gunner

Salty Pots

Hammish

Mercury (1720) - On the beach:

William Brand (William Red Wake)

Kate Souris (Kate_Souris)

Mickey Souris (MichaelSBagley)

Oderlesseye

Captain Jim Warren

Red Jessi

Iron Jon Washbourne

Paula

Mark Gist (MarkG)

Anne Coates-Sharpe

j8ksdad

Mission

Made Pete

Silas Thatcher

Lady Constance

CaptJ

Janet

LadyBarbossa

Pyrates of the Coast - On the Beach:

Red Handed Jill (Red Handed Jill)

Bootleg

Youngblood

Animal (he's mislisted on the current docket)

Drop Dead

Blue Eyed Scotty (aka Great Scott)

Sully

- Not on the Beach

Hurricane (Hurricane)

Cyren

Sloe Gin

Double Trouble

The Pirates of the Dark Rose

Crudbeard

Sacred Heart

Morgan Drake (Nicole Andreyko)

Hangin Johnny (Johnathan Chapman)

Jezzy The Butcher (Jezzy MacPeaks)

Undeclared but attending in all her glory

LadyBarbossa

ZeeWolves

Island Cutter

Drink up NOW, me Hearties, fer tomorra ye may surely die!

JezzyAtFLARFsmaller.jpg

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.H. - Most excellent. Looking forward to the Buccaneer thread to keep a weather eye on what to expect at PiP. Thanks for your inputs and info.

Brass

one of Morgan's Men, "Guantanamo Jack" Brass

"No peace beyond the line"

For those on the fence due to time constraints, the encampment days are only Friday, Saturday and Sunday this year (at least, according to the update I received for the website), so those with limited vacation time may now be able to fit it in easier, especially for those with new jobs.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I'm planning on coming, but have no crew thus far . . .

I'd sleep on the beach.

You'd be more than welcome among the Mercury Crew.

And a great addition to the crew he will make! Glad to hear your coming Tartan Jack! I'm sure you will enjoy PiP as much or more than Paynetown.

Michael_banner.jpg

This list is provided as a roll call throughout the year to gauge the number of attendees who are staying inside and outside of the Fort Zachary Taylor Historical Park at PIP 2010. The attendees will be listed by camp (period or modern) or hotel. Attendees may be a part of any encampment without camping inside the park and interaction during the festival is not limited to camping arrangements. The list merely reflects names and sleeping arrangements of attendees and the list will be updated towards the end of the year with a "confirmed" status for those attendees who have secured their transportation to and from the event. There are many period camps in and outside the fort as well as modern camping and hotels. We would like everyone to sound off as often as they can with updates on when, where and how they will be attending PIP 2010. If you do not know where you will be staying, you may still be posted to this tentative list. Please send me names, tents, hotels, encampment information, etc. Groups will be listed alphabetically by group name.

For information on the period camps or other arrangements, please see the other threads in the Pirates in Paradise forum, or post your questions here.

To save on space in the forum, I will also be including the names of the Crew representatives who will attend the safety and official meetings for the event on this list. These are the best individuals to contact for information on each crew and group in attendance.

LAST UPDATED May 4, 2010 - Tentative List

Archangel - On the beach:

Silkie McDonough

Israel Cross

Mary Diamond

Mark

Dutch

Grace

Jack Roberts

Brig

Keira

Galen O'Keefe

Buccaneer Encampment - On the beach:

Michelle Murillo aka Diosa (Goddess in the Bodice)

Sgt Johnson (Jeff johnson)

Patrick Hand

Animal

Shay of the Keys

"Guantanamo Jack" Brass

Cutter's Crew - On the beach:

Jaded Jetty

East Coast Privateers:

Blackwolfe

Luna

Drake

Avery

Bloody Bill

Fairge Iolaire (Island Trader) - On the beach:

Callenish Gunner

Salty Pots

Hammish

Mercury (1720) - On the beach:

William Brand (William Red Wake)

Kate Souris (Kate_Souris)

Mickey Souris (MichaelSBagley)

Oderlesseye

Captain Jim Warren

Red Jessi

Iron Jon Washbourne

Paula

Mark Gist (MarkG)

Anne Coates-Sharpe

j8ksdad

Mission

Made Pete

Silas Thatcher

Lady Constance

CaptJ

Janet

LadyBarbossa

Pyrates of the Coast - On the Beach:

Red Handed Jill (Red Handed Jill)

Bootleg

Youngblood

Animal (he's mislisted on the current docket)

Drop Dead

Blue Eyed Scotty (aka Great Scott)

Sully

- Not on the Beach

Hurricane (Hurricane)

Cyren

Sloe Gin

Double Trouble

The Pirates of the Dark Rose

Crudbeard

Sacred Heart

Morgan Drake (Nicole Andreyko)

Hangin Johnny (Johnathan Chapman)

Jezzy The Butcher (Jezzy MacPeaks)

Undeclared but attending in all her glory

LadyBarbossa

ZeeWolves

Island Cutter

The East Coast Privateers will be on the beach. I will send the footprint as soon as we have it confirmed.

Avery

No one has heard of me because I never left any witnesses.

Please send all tent footprints along to me... and please include rope distances as well. Thank you

sorry needed to edit to include tent... as I know some of ye smart arses would be sending me foot prints..

Edited by Capt. Sterling

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Please send all tent footprints along to me... and please include rope distances as well. Thank you

sorry needed to edit to include tent... as I know some of ye smart arses would be sending me foot prints..

I'll probably be in an 8x8 wedge. No ropes.

Mark

Got em... thanks Gents.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm, good point there...

Crewe of the Archangel

Why? how often were ye in the water last pip?

Crewe of the Archangel

Got em... thanks Gents.

Ahoy Captain,

Please add to the East Coast Privateers for the encampment.

Stitchwitch

Mad Dog Dave

Iron Nick

Rosie O'Brian

I will send the footprint soon, with lines, and civilian names.

Avery

No one has heard of me because I never left any witnesses.

Acknowledged. Thank ye, sir.

Crewe of the Archangel

AVAST, ye scoundrels and currs!!!

It is high tide and high time that ol' Nigel be tossin' his hat (pretty though it may be) back into the ring!!!!

Yes, the one-time crewe member of the Pyrates of the Coast, "Classic Collector's 21st Century Edition" will be hopping down off the Hogback and into the warm waters o' the Carribe (...and bring me coconuts full of rum drinks with little jolly rogers instead of umbrellys, if ye please, lass!!!)

It looks like oh-TEN will be a reunion year, what with Hurricane, Lighthouse, and myself - and I hear dirty little rumors of the possibility of Animal and other "Classic Collector's Edition" members reuniting at PiP oh-TEN. (C'mon, Sloe Gin - ya know ya wanna!!!)

So make fast the lines, no starch in the sheets (it chafes me bum) and fill the hold with cups o' gold and barrels full of rum!!!

I'm lookin' forward to drinkin' a toast to May babies, and sharin' a round with me long time mates and newfound friends!!!

-Nigel

aka Sir Freelancealot

aka Ace of Cads

aka Jackpot

P.S. I saw a Margaritaville Margarita Mix commercial today. How prophetic! I'm in a Key West state o' mind, mateys!!!!

Edited by Nigel

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Here is The Pyrates of the Coast update:

Pyrates of the Coast - Fort:

Red Handed Jill

Bootleg

Youngblood

Animal

Sully

In Town

Hurricane

Cyren

Sloe Gin

Double Trouble

Sir Nigel

Lighthouse

Black Skot

Flint

Watterat

Big Nick (tentative)

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

The current POTC crewe, plus Lighthouse, Animal, Sloe Gin, Black Skot and Water Rat too??? This is going to be FUN!!!

Trubble with a capital "T" and a LOT of "rubble"!!!!

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"