Roll Call 2010

William Brand

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those making initial plans, the tentative schedule has been updated at http://www.piratesinparadise.com/schedule/index.html.

The site is being moved to a new server at this moment so if you get an error, it's temporary and that's the reason for it.

- Hurricane

Edited by hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

• 3 weeks later...

As always Silkie & The Sealkie's Hide will be neutral (unless the other side has more coin wink.gif ) However I am a member of the Crewe of the Archangel and would like to be listed with them.

I'd like to help with that in a more active way for next year, if you want to contact me and give me a few clues as to how to make my contribution a tad more effective (I was a bit lost this year, but am excited to try and do better next ).

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for th' info, Hurricane. I guess I better plan on bein' there for the whole event, aye? As far as it is from Iowa, I may as well spend a whole bloody week down there. ;)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Yes, I think 2010 will be even better than anyone dreamed. If it is even possible to improve on 2009, this will be the year!

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

This list is provided as a roll call throughout the year to gauge the number of attendees who are staying inside and outside of the Fort Zachary Taylor Historical Park at PIP 2010. The attendees will be listed by camp (period or modern) or hotel. Attendees may be a part of any encampment without camping inside the park and interaction during the festival is not limited to camping arrangements. The list merely reflects names and sleeping arrangements of attendees and the list will be updated towards the end of the year with a "confirmed" status for those attendees who have secured their transportation to and from the event. There are many period camps in and outside the fort as well as modern camping and hotels. We would like everyone to sound off as often as they can with updates on when, where and how they will be attending PIP 2010. If you do not know where you will be staying, you may still be posted to this tentative list. Please send me names, tents, hotels, encampment information, etc. Groups will be listed alphabetically by group name.

For information on the period camps or other arrangements, please see the other threads in the Pirates in Paradise forum, or post your questions here.

To save on space in the forum, I will also be including the names of the Crew representatives who will attend the safety and official meetings for the event on this list. These are the best individuals to contact for information on each crew and group in attendance.

LAST UPDATED March 15, 2010 - Tentative List

Archangel - On the beach:

Silkie McDonough

Israel Cross

Mary Diamond

Mark

Dutch

Grace

Buccaneer Encampment - On the beach:

Michelle Murillo aka Diosa (Goddess in the Bodice)

Sgt Johnson (Jeff johnson)

Patrick Hand

Animal

Shay of the Keys

Cutter's Crew - On the beach:

Jaded Jetty

Fairge Iolaire (Island Trader) - On the beach:

Callenish Gunner

Salty Pots

Hammish

Mercury (1720) - On the beach:

William Brand (William Red Wake)

Kate Souris (Kate_Souris)

Mickey Souris (MichaelSBagley)

Oderlesseye

Captain Jim Warren

Red Jessi

Iron Jon Washbourne

Paula

Mark Gist (MarkG)

Anne Coates-Sharpe

j8ksdad

Mission

Made Pete

Silas Thatcher

Lady Constance

CaptJ

Janet

LadyBarbossa

The Pirates of the Dark Rose

Crudbeard

Sacred Heart

Morgan Drake (Nicole Andreyko)

Hangin Johnny (Johnathan Chapman)

Undeclared but attending in all her glory

LadyBarbossa

East Coast Privateers

Blackwolfe

Luna

Drake

Avery

Bloody Bill

(more to be added)

No one has heard of me because I never left any witnesses.

Ahoy Mates,

Long time since me last scibbln'. The East Coast Privateers will be attendn' this year. We wer thar this year past and worked on Yellowbeards gun crew. Damn glad to read the FTPF is going to happen agin.

As we gather more commited crew I will be updat'n the roll call.

Yers in pyracy

Avery

No one has heard of me because I never left any witnesses.

Pyrates of the Coast - On the Beach

Red Handed Jill (Crew Rep)

Bootleg

Youngblood

Animal (he's mislisted on the current docket)

Drop Dead

Blue Eyed Scotty (aka Great Scott)

Sully

Pyrates of the Coast - Not on the Beach

Hurricane (Captain)

Cyren

Sloe Gin

Double Trouble

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Island Cutter - ZeeWolves

I will probably not bring the "Garage Mahal" this year... it was a lot to set up and it took a real beating in the Storm.

Put me down anywhere. All I need is a palm frond for a blanket and coquina for a pillow, the rum will do the rest.

"No Profit Grows Where is No Pleasure Taken."

Hey I'm not on the list.... allow me to correct that.

Crewe of the Archangel:

Jack Roberts

Brig

Keira

You're not just teasing us again, are you?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 1 month later...

so where do i sign up?? hopes im still welcome in camp archangel, but ill cop a squat anywere i can if i must. had such a ball i wouldnt miss a PIP for anything

You just did and William will catch that I am sure. As to the Archangel, I say ye are welcome to camp with us. We much enjoyed your company last year good man.

so where do i sign up?? hopes im still welcome in camp archangel, but ill cop a squat anywere i can if i must. had such a ball i wouldnt miss a PIP for anything

Are ye jumping ship boy?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Greetings all,

My lady Guantanamera and I are looking forward to meeting you at the PiP later this year. As we are both new to Pyrate events I'm wondering how registration &c for PiP works. If there is a camp for old-timey 1660s buccaneer types please let me know as that is my time frame and impression. I'm a bit old-school (i.e. not GAoP) and want to find a place where my impression fits at the event.

Thanks for any information and will see you later this year.

Edited by Brass

one of Morgan's Men, "Guantanamo Jack" Brass

"No peace beyond the line"

with work being the way it is now, i really doubt there's any chance of me or the crew attending... i've been down to about half of my income for the last 3 or 4 months with no relief in sight for the rest of the year...

oh well... there's always closer venues for us :)

what she said... take pics !!

If there is a camp for old-timey 1660s buccaneer types please let me know as that is my time frame and impression. I'm a bit old-school (i.e. not GAoP) and want to find a place where my impression fits at the event.

There was a Buccaneer Camp last year... and it's going to be bigger and better this year....

Do you portray a Buccaneer as a Hunter, Military, or as a Civilian?

P.H. - My goal is to start out military and in time be able to do a hunter's impression. My gal Guantanamera is of course civilian (though can shoot a firelock when things get tough!). Looking forward to the PiP for sure. Am keen to know more about the buccaneer camp you mentioned, if there is a thread on this that I missed please let me know or if not perhaps send me a PM so's I can get situated/prepared &c.

Thanks,

Brass

If there is a camp for old-timey 1660s buccaneer types please let me know as that is my time frame and impression. I'm a bit old-school (i.e. not GAoP) and want to find a place where my impression fits at the event.

There was a Buccaneer Camp last year... and it's going to be bigger and better this year....

Do you portray a Buccaneer as a Hunter, Military, or as a Civilian?

one of Morgan's Men, "Guantanamo Jack" Brass

"No peace beyond the line"

Going to start a thread about the Buccaneer Camp at PiP kinda soon, so far we just talked a little about it at Searle's Raid ( https://pyracy.com/index.php?showforum=72 )

I'm pushing to have three different interpretations in one Camp..... There would be the Port Royal Civilian part of camp, the Military Camp part of camp, and the Hunters part of Camp, all centered around a common fire, so we would have a central location the gather (hang out at... just doesn't sound right ;) )

It was just difficult to even think about Buccaneer stuff with alla the snow on the ground.... now that Spring is almost here, getting into a Buccaneerish mood will be easier.... So I'll start the new Buccaneer Thread kinda soon. (in the mean time... have you seen The Buccaneer Project thread in TWILL.... https://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=4392 )