Roll Call 2010

William Brand

This list is provided as a roll call throughout the year to gauge the number of attendees who are staying inside and outside of the Fort Zachary Taylor Historical Park at PIP 2010. The attendees will be listed by camp (period or modern) or hotel. Attendees may be a part of any encampment without camping inside the park and interaction during the festival is not limited to camping arrangements. The list merely reflects names and sleeping arrangements of attendees and the list will be updated towards the end of the year with a "confirmed" status for those attendees who have secured their transportation to and from the event. There are many period camps in and outside the fort as well as modern camping and hotels. We would like everyone to sound off as often as they can with updates on when, where and how they will be attending PIP 2010. If you do not know where you will be staying, you may still be posted to this tentative list. Please send me names, tents, hotels, encampment information, etc. Groups will be listed alphabetically by group name.

For information on the period camps or other arrangements, please see the other threads in the Pirates in Paradise forum, or post your questions here.

To save on space in the forum, I will also be including the names of the Crew representatives who will attend the safety and official meetings for the event on this list. These are the best individuals to contact for information on each crew and group in attendance.

LAST UPDATED November 15, 2010 - Tentative List

Archangel:

John Sterling

Dutch

Silkie McDonough

Israel Cross

Dutch

Grace

Jack Roberts

Brig

Keira

Galen O'Keefe

Mae

CJ Ohlandt

Sean Merriweather

Joshua Merriweather

Pern

Hatchet Meg

Don Juan Cortez

Constable Heartless

Matty Short Thumbs Walker

Mistress Amber

Island Cutter

Blackheart

Feisty Redhead

Edward O'Keeffe

Lily Alexander

Double Dutch

Buccaneer Encampment:

Michelle Murillo aka Diosa (Goddess in the Bodice)

Sgt Johnson (Jeff johnson)

Patrick Hand

Animal

Shay of the Keys

Susan

Carol Flemming (Staying in a hotel)

Martie Och (Staying in a hotel)

Cutter's Crew:

Jaded Jetty

East Coast Privateers:

Blackwolfe

Luna

Drake

Avery

Bloody Bill

Stitchwitch

Mad Dog Dave

Iron Nick

Rosie O'Brian

Fairge Iolaire (Island Trader):

Callenish Gunner

Salty Pots

Hammish

Mercury (1720):

William 'Red Wake' Brand

Iron Jon Washbourne

Paula

Mark Gist (MarkG)

Mission

Mad Pete

Silas Thatcher

Lady Constance

Tartan Jack

Nick Strojny

Boogater

Dorian Lasseter

Patrick Campbell

Josephine Legard

Big John Iron Gut

Pyrates of the Coast:

Red Handed Jill (Red Handed Jill)

Bootleg

Youngblood

Animal (he's mislisted on the current docket)

Drop Dead

Blue Eyed Scotty (aka Great Scott)

Sully

Pyrates of the Coast - Fort:

Double Trouble

Red Handed Jill

Bootleg

Youngblood

Animal

Sully

In Town

Hurricane (Hurricane)

Cyren

Sloe Gin

Double Trouble

Sir Nigel

Lighthouse

Black Skot

Flint

Watterat

Big Nick (tentative)

The Pirates of the Dark Rose

Crudbeard

Bloodthirsty Barbara

Oreo

Viceroy

Sacred Heart

Morgan Drake (Nicole Andreyko)

Hangin Johnny (Johnathan Chapman)

Undeclared but attending in all her glory

LadyBarbossa

Valhalla

Seb. Nodding

ZeeWolves

Island Cutter

Sutlers Row

Sign of the White Rose:

Hawkyns (Hawkyns)

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to either be added to Mercury or be the kick off person for the Buccaneer camp. The more I think about it... i would like to kick off the buccaneer camp. I know everyone in that group and will be happy to do the meeting circuit and such for them.

Michelle Murillo aka Diosa (Goddess in the Bodice) (is there a way to change that name..... i prefer just Diosa... just sayin....)

Edited by Goddess in the Bodice

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Though very fitting. I agree that your real name is perfect!!

Here's to you Miss Diosa!

I would like to either be added to Mercury or be the kick off person for the Buccaneer camp. The more I think about it... i would like to kick off the buccaneer camp. I know everyone in that group and will be happy to do the meeting circuit and such for them.

Michelle Murillo aka Diosa (Goddess in the Bodice) (is there a way to change that name..... i prefer just Diosa... just sayin....)

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Put Sgt Johnson (Jeff johnson) down for the Buccaneer camp.

I give Diosa a hearty HUZZAH for taking on the lofty role of "meeting circuit" person...the Buccaneer camp thanks you.

"For God and the King"

Sgt. Jeff Johnson

Rats - You're so nice! I'm loving how complimentary you are to me... Don't hang around that Dogge guy or he will make you mean.... :)

I give Diosa a hearty HUZZAH for taking on the lofty role of "meeting circuit" person...the Buccaneer camp thanks you.

It's my pleasure to take care of you guys when it comes to meetings and such! Bring on Meat Fest 2010 at the Buccaneer Camp!!!!!

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Tentatively speaking, Eye think I may bring me an 'A' frame tent this next tyme. As an independent orfan I feel camping with the Mercury is best. Now that I have seen a hammock can be strung between two trees inside a tent I see it as possible to do this on a smaller budget.

Edited by oderlesseye

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I don't know darlin'... every hero needs an arch-enema... or is it enemy?? Besides then there would be no Rats and Maddog for a crime fighting team... Coarse he always wants first billing or he pouts, acts like a girl and throws a tizzy...

Stupid MadDog!!

Stupid tizzy throwing Maddog!

Rats - You're so nice! I'm loving how complimentary you are to me... Don't hang around that Dogge guy or he will make you mean.... :)

It's my pleasure to take care of you guys when it comes to meetings and such! Bring on Meat Fest 2010 at the Buccaneer Camp!!!!!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

If my time is up, and I make it back in time, Paula and I will be camping with the Mercury crew once again!

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

I plan to attend and camp with the Mercury Crew.

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.