Event Review

Rats

Oh man!! I am still kinda shivering!!

Might even be getting sic....Not that the worst snow storm in history ... possible nuclear winter outside has anything to do with it!! Hey next time we could play dueling C-paps!!

No body asked me for a blanket ...I had two extra ...next time ask. There was also room in Mad Dogge's wall tent where I was. Sorry. I thought you three were snug.

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Agreed my dear!

sure ...but you have to bring your own battery ...I get one night out of a full charge ...calling Black & Decker to find out if it should be lasting longer.

sig2.jpg

No body asked me for a blanket ...I had two extra ...next time ask. There was also room in Mad Dogge's wall tent where I was. Sorry. I thought you three were snug.

Rats was so looking forward to his tropical island experience that he wouldn't have asked for a blanket anyway. All week leading up to the trip he kept saying "You don't need a blanket - it's key west! You don't need a pad to sleep on - it's key west!" And true to his word, he used neither blanket nor pad, though I offered to share. He's actually quite resourceful. He took his extra shirts and filled them with fuzzy caterpillars and made an impromptu featherbed, albeit one that writhed and squirmed.

I think he even tossed a few into maddogge's hammock, so he could sleep more comfortably...

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

I think it was Friday night a small contigent of brave souls decided to check out some of the dark recesses of the fort.... Led by the infamous Dog Of The Maddening Kind, we lurked by lantern lite through a couple of the known hot spots....As we finished and began heading home, we walked to an area and right next to our group, I seemed to walk through a cold spot that might simply have been a combination of "cold air and fart" since it was right next to Mad Dog. Incidentally that next morning was when he woke up with the bite marks on his neck!!!

sig2.jpg

I think it was Friday night a small contigent of brave souls decided to check out some of the dark recesses of the fort.... Led by the infamous Dog Of The Maddening Kind, we lurked by lantern lite through a couple of the known hot spots....As we finished and began heading home, we walked to an area and right next to our group, I seemed to walk through a cold spot that might simply have been a combination of "cold air and fart" since it was right next to Mad Dog. Incidentally that next morning was when he woke up with the bite marks on his neck!!!

you might have something there....maybe i was bitten...not by a murderous mutant fluffy scorpian catipillar.... B)

but by the GHOST of a murderous mutant fluffy scorpian catipillar... B)

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

No that would be Wendel

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Maybe you guys should name the cannon Wendel.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG