December Club

As another member of the December club I both accept and return your salutations, good sir. And if the coming year is any worse than this last I shall probably not survive it, as it was that bad.

So I here lift my flagon to a prosperous solar voyage for all of us.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

There's a positive gaggle of us. Lest we forget: Blackjohn and Stynky.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

...and GoF (Greg), and some new faces since we last embarked I think? Gentleman Scotty and Mr. Badger are among the new arrivals, First Mate Matt is another of the more recent too, I think. Anyone who wants to have their personna born in December is welcome to join us Decemberites on the voyage as well LoL.

Bo

The twentieth, myself. With a sister born on the twenty-fifth.

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Ah, you see, this is why my husband loves me... I am terrible with dates. Which means I neglected to give birthday hugs to all at PiP ~ let alone the drink each one of you so richly deserves. A Very Happy Birthday to you All ~ and doubles on me next year.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Dang! we're gonna have to expand December! Look at all of us so far! :( And still have 11 days ta go.

Today we have my friends Matty bottles and Capt. Emerald Shaunessy, More to come I'm sure.

Happy trippin 'round the sun!

(now with glasses on): and Mark G!

Bo

Edited by Capt. Bo of the WTF co.

• 4 weeks later...

Dang! we're gonna have to expand December! Look at all of us so far! :o And still have 11 days ta go.

Today we have my friends Matty bottles and Capt. Emerald Shaunessy, More to come I'm sure.

Happy trippin 'round the sun!

(now with glasses on): and Mark G!

Bo

Ahhh.. Bo, darlin'... thank ya kindly for remembering me natal day. I swear, I should stop celebrating natal days - the older I get the worse my case of 'swiss cheese brain' gets! Ah well, at least it weren't quite a month afore I answered your well wishes, LOL!

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com