There be fine goin's on about this Island

capn'rob

This afternoon, meself, Dutch, a common bosun', was invited to a feast served usually to Swells and the like we'ns is wont to be liberatin' o' their goods! Sure and we wuz fed an et on the beach. They wuznt about to feed us inside like. But feed us they did. All sorts o' victuals I aint never et before. No hardtack, no salthorse and no peas porrige. I wuz feelin rather like a gentleman, I wuz! And only the finast o' folk to be sure! Knowin' I be missin' plenty as wot plenty as I aint met yet, from the Arcangel there was Capt. Sterling, M.A.A. Dogge and Haunting Lily. Syren and Stynky. There were Dutch and Lady Grace of Blackbeard's Crewe. Dead Eye, Leatherback, Carribbean Pearl, Scarlette Jai of Bone Island Buccaneers. Cascabel and Braze wuz in attendance. Many others that I had nay met, dimmed eye did na recognize nor me rum soaked brain remember. It were the settin o' the sun th' likes ye see only on an island and that is how the evening began. Respectfully submitted, Dutch "X" his mark

This afternoon, meself, Dutch, a common bosun', was invited to a feast served usually to Swells and the like we'ns is wont to be liberatin' o' their goods! Sure and we wuz fed an et on the beach. They wuznt about to feed us inside like. But feed us they did. All sorts o' victuals I aint never et before. No hardtack, no salthorse and no peas porrige. I wuz feelin rather like a gentleman, I wuz! And only the finast o' folk to be sure! Knowin' I be missin' plenty as wot plenty as I aint met yet, from the Arcangel there was Capt. Sterling, M.A.A. Dogge and Haunting Lily. Syren and Stynky. There were Dutch and Lady Grace of Blackbeard's Crewe. Dead Eye, Leatherback, Carribbean Pearl, Scarlette Jai of Bone Island Buccaneers. Cascabel and Braze wuz in attendance. Many others that I had nay met, dimmed eye did na recognize nor me rum soaked brain remember. It were the settin o' the sun th' likes ye see only on an island and that is how the evening began. Respectfully submitted, Dutch "X" his mark

Capt

The lass and I pulled up anchor and headed to Dry Toruga Island today......we be headed to FZT tomorrow for some swimmin and hopen to see some other brethern there.......

Fair Winds

Capt. J...

Yo Ho.......