PIP Photos Thread 2009

William Brand

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm spent. (I'm throwing my computer nonchalantly over my shoulder even now.) 166 photos to go, they'll have to wait for the morrow.

Brig, twin sister, first I have to finish wading through and editing my own photos. And I can't truly start the Surgeon's Journal webpage until I see what of other people's photos I want to pirate. (With permission and credit given, 'natch.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

gallery_949_222_267483.jpg

:( The red eyes totally make this shot!

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

I know! It reminds me of that old movie, with Lon Chaney, I think? London After Dark? Anyway, I totally look like some crazy cuban vampirate.

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Can I use your photos on my web page, Matty?

Mission_banner5.JPG

See! Just like I said... AN evil evil demonic man!!

Kinda like that old lady in the Tenacious D video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcJwz7wu8_s&feature=PlayList&p=3F224E30139321FA&index=0&playnext=1

I can still feel the shadow death on my shoulder!!!

gallery_949_222_267483.jpg

:( The red eyes totally make this shot!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Can I use your photos on my web page, Matty?

Of course. I have many more - I just have to sort through them and post the best ones.

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Some good shots so far. Thanks for sharing. I have hundreds of great ones to share with you. I will get up the first batch ASAP. Then we have to sort through all of the high rez shots to choose which to publish. There will be loads after that! Anything I put on the net can be used and shared.

I can't tell you how much fun I had. Thanks to everyone. I will be posting more once I get cought up at the forge. Sad that I had to leave paradise and return to the cold on my brithday...:)

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

the Brotherhood of Cannonneerrs welcomes......

Cannonneer Haunting LiLy...errr i mean her brother Nick

PC046722.jpg

Cannonneer Gentleman Scotty

PC046725.jpg

Cannonneer Finn...Silkies brother...err maybe cousin

PC046726.jpg

and welcomes...SAlty....but i don't seem to have a picture....anyone get one of Salty after the Induction??

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Say, what constitutes a cannoneer?

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Okay. Because I wormed on Sunday. I think I was in town when the sun went down, though.

- Capt. Joshua Slocum