PIP Photos Thread 2009

William Brand

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The BOOM BOOM GIRLS, however, are a whole other matter....

Oh I don't know. One of my all female gun crews styles themselves The Babes of Boom.

Hawkyns

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

I know this isn't what you're looking for. It was moments before the sword battle and we were out on the WOLF.

PiP2009031.jpg

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

I got some, but you have to be patient. Alas, none of the sword fights - I was busy playing doctor. You know Poppa Ratsi's crew got some, though. But you really have to be patient for those. He usually takes a few weeks to get his stuff together and posted.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

gallery_2648_225_5215.jpg

gallery_2648_225_7980.jpg

And for all them what fell asleep on guard duty, there will be a flogging next year!!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I will try to post me pics - I have to figure this out - I did it last year hope I can again. I likes to sure - I have some good photos -

opps - I meant to say --- I likes to share........

I am now downloading to photobucket and will let you know when done - Oh yea, and to Cross there are a few that I think you might REALLY like........... biggrin.gif

I think that if he's there when he's supposed to... then it's just across his face from one cheek to the other!

But If hes not there and needs to be found... then it should be across a different set of cheeks!!

NASTY!!!

Okay. Because I wormed on Sunday. I think I was in town when the sun went down, though.

oh...we have missed one!...sacre blue...what is this....ow could we have missed....

yours is commin....oh boy is yours commin

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Okay. Because I wormed on Sunday. I think I was in town when the sun went down, though.

oh...we have missed one!...sacre blue...what is this....ow could we have missed....

yours is commin....oh boy is yours commin

Man, I didn't even know there was a ceremony until Jack told me about it. Say, I thought I was in town when it happened - in town with YOU! When WAS this ceremony?

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Ahm... Captain? I agree the fella sleeping in the chair shoud be flogged.... But i think William is.... well....

I think he's dead????

Aren't those tire tracks across him??? Even my son is saying, "Hey daddy.... isn that guy dead?"

LOOKS LIKE A FLOGGING MIGHT BE A WASTE OF TIME????

gallery_2648_225_5215.jpg

gallery_2648_225_7980.jpg

And for all them what fell asleep on guard duty, there will be a flogging next year!!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Just stunned? William, I didn't know that you were part Norwegian Blue!

I have beautiful plumage.

Your plumage doesn't enter in to it; you were supposed to be on guard duty! The only reason you were even at your post is that you had been nailed to it!

Shall we continue? This could go on a while, especially if I substitute "Pyrate" for "Parrot."

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Just wanted to say I had a fantastic first PIP with the Mercury crew! Thanks to all those who welcomed me and sorry I didn't get to meet you Capt Jim...

Some of the better photos from my camera:

http://picasaweb.goo...haaps/2009_PIP#

Nice meeting you Mad Pete!

Actually I'm grieved that I didn't meet you both and so many others from this wonderful Pub. It's the best part of PiP.

3ff66f1f.jpg

OOOOHH MY GGOOWWDD william you took a rreeaallyy good picture of me and i wants its!....i look so manly and smexy...lol........as well as those aammaazziingg sshots from mad dogge.....some of which look like a painting......in a scary cool way......pleeasee gentlemen i wants to stealz zem......if you dont let me ill pull the race card....you know ill do it.........

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel

OOOOHH MY GGOOWWDD william you took a rreeaallyy good picture of me and i wants its!....i look so manly and smexy...lol........as well as those aammaazziingg sshots from mad dogge.....some of which look like a painting......in a scary cool way......pleeasee gentlemen i wants to stealz zem......if you dont let me ill pull the race card....you know ill do it.........

You own a race car? And you want to trade it for a picture of yourself? That's just silly...oh, wait,...ahh...CARD...oh, never mind...

Edited by Captain Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

I hereby give my permission to my fellow pirates to use my photos for the purpose of presenting themselves as sexy, hawt, seafaring, wunderpirates.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg