fair winds !!

silas thatcher

Mr. Thatcher....you will be missed....not that i was aimin for ya.... :unsure: ...not like ya gots it commin for a certain CD lent into my possesion awhile back... :angry: ...or anything....no sir

this year you'll be missed...but hopefully next year ...aim will improve... :angry:

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

fair winds and following seas to any and all heading down to key west !!

Hello Silas ..... we be shovin off very soon.... bout four hours..... for the Keys......we bein from the same area, least we be representing as such, will see what a few pirates land locked in the center of North America can stir up in Key West........hopin the authorities be understanding.......let the adventure begin.....

Fair Winds,

Capt. J...

Yo Ho.......

Be safe everyone!

We'll be seeing you all soon!

fair winds and following seas to any and all heading down to key west !!

Hello Silas ..... we be shovin off very soon.... bout four hours..... for the Keys......we bein from the same area, least we be representing as such, will see what a few pirates land locked in the center of North America can stir up in Key West........hopin the authorities be understanding.......let the adventure begin.....

Fair Winds,

Capt. J...

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Like Silas I wish you fair winds, mates, from another high and dry pyrate. Keep all of us who cannot be there in mind as we shall all be thinking fondly of you, the family we made the choice to be a part of.

Madd d'Dogge: do us proud in the walk the plank competition. For you that should be as easy as falling off a, umm, well, plank, actually...easier than getting in the gate to camp, anyway...

Watch your hats around Stynky...and your mead, too!

Take good care of your feet!

Play safe so we can all come back next year...

And post pictures early and often, ye scurvy lot of no-good, nefarious ne'er-do-wells!

Edited by Captain Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...